The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] CDCGFL 2023-24

Gator

Thanks @Gally for keeping my list. Thought you might appreciate this article/blog I came across,

https://hockeywilderness.com/news-rumors/minnesota-wild/joel-eriksson-ek-is-just-getting-started-r29504/

Everything Eriksson Ek has been able to accomplish offensively to this point in his career he did in a highly defensive role with highly defensive-minded (or just not all that good?) linemates. With Boldy on his wing now and hopefully Ohgren/Yurov/Khusnutdinov soon, I think the production will start to show.

• Like 1

PK will be posting shortly, he thought the timer shut off overnight. I am fairly certain that we don't have an 8 hour shutdown overnight because that would give one person every day a 20 hour timer...i advised him i am pretty sure we don't shut off overnight with 12 hours timers. 

I guess when it gets down to a two hour timer we probably should shut down for sleep but lets hope we speed up and don't have to make the timers such a hard stop. a round a day is pretty much where we need to be, kindly check in a few times  day minimum to see when you are likely up.