The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] CDCGFL 2023-24

Gator

4 hours ago, Gator said:

6.6 Scouting Department

Investing money into your scouting department will increase your odds of landing talent on draft day. Depending on how much you invest you will be awarded a free draft pick. This pick is untradeable, and is made at the end of the round during the break. These picks come with fast 3 minute time limits. If you miss the pick you can't make it up until the completion of the draft.

$10M: 5th round pick

$15M: 4th round pick

$20M: 3rd round pick

$30M: 2nd round pick

$40M: 1st round pick

Cleaned up the text in the CBA, and made a change to the scouting department. Changes are quoted above.

Edited by Gator

6 hours ago, Gator said:

FANTASY DRAFT

RULES

Rounds: 40 

Draft Style: Snake

Time Limit: 12 hours per pick. May change leading up to season opener

Start Date: 24-72 hours after league fills

22/23 Prospects: You can only select 1 prospect from the 22 or 23 NHL drafts in the first 10 rounds. 3 in the first 20, and 15 max by the end of the 40 rounds.

Roster Requirements: Every team must be roster compliant after the draft. Meaning they must have a minimum of 12 forwards, 6 defensemen, and 2 goalies of reasonably considered NHL players. Failure to do so can lead to penalties. Teams must also reach the cap floor, and remain under the salary cap by the time the draft is complete.

Draft Lottery:

Draft lottery will be held live on the discord channel done by a volunteer GM. The draft order will be determined by entering all teams into a randomizer, and shuffling it a TBD amount of times.

Remember, the faster you pick and tag the next GM the faster the draft will move along. Which will help prevent me from needing to lessen the time limit. The faster you draft your player, the faster they start earning tenure towards your team morale. You can even name your captain & alternates the moment you select them. The 12 hour time limit should make sure everyone can get a good night sleep without worrying about missing their selection. Please don't take advantage of the time limit just because you can. It'll only make it harder for some GMs down the road.

All players not drafted will become free agents unless they're eligible for the 2024 draft.

Fantasy draft rules have been set!

• Like 1

• Gator changed the title to [4 Spots Available!] CDCGFL 2023-24 Season!
  • Gator changed the title to [3 Spots Available!] CDCGFL 2023-24 Season!
10 hours ago, Gator said:

1.1 Scoring Table

Forwards:

Goal: 4 points

Assist: 3 points

Powerplay Point: 1 point

Shorthanded Point: 2 points

Overtime Point: 1 points

Game Winning Goal: 1 points

Penalty Minutes: 0.25 points per minute

Shots On Goal: 0.25

Hits: 0.25 points

Blocks 0.25 points

Hat-Trick: 3 points

Defenseman:

Goal: 5 points

Assist: 4 points

Powerplay Point: 1 point

Shorthanded Point: 2 points

Overtime Point: 1 points

Game Winning Goal: 2 points

Penalty Minutes: 0.25 points per minute

Shots On Goal

Hits: 0.25 points

Blocks 0.25 points

Hat-Trick: 5 points

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

I added Shots On goal: 0.25pts per game. This was mentioned in the old thread that it would be part of the coring system, and I forgot to put it in. Sorry for any inconvenience.

• Gator changed the title to [4 Spots Available!] CDCGFL 2023-24 Season!
  • Gator changed the title to [3 Spots Available!] CDCGFL 2023-24 Season!
23 minutes ago, Petey Castiglione said:

This is probably a stupid question but do we draft our roster's as well or do we start with the roster the IRL team has?  This is my first real pool so I'm super excited but also a noob.  Thanks in advance for everyone's help and patience!

We draft our own teams. Fantasy draft rules are on 1st page. After you draft your team you'll continue to build it as if you were a real life GM, Except your building the best fantasy team you can, not on ice team :lol:

No question is a dumb question. Lmk if you have anymore!

• Like 2

• Gator changed the title to [2 Spots Available!] CDCGFL 2023-24 Season!

300+] Dallas Stars Pictures | Wallpapers.com

Dallas Stars Expected Line Combinations for start of camp:

Filip Forsberg (NSH), Tomas Hertl (SJS), Troy Terry C (ANA)

Jonatan Berggren (DET), Quinton Byfield A (LAK), Taylor Raddysh (CHI)

Brett Howden (VGK), Pontus Holmberg (TOR), Jakob Silfverberg (ANA)

Michael Pezzetta (MTL), Nils Aman (VAN), Walker Duehr (CGY)

Leo Carlsson (ANA),Mark Kastelic (OTT)

Luke Hughes (NJD), Seth Jones (CHI)

Darnell Nurse (EDM), Conor Timmins (TOR)

Esa Lindell (DAL), Darren Raddysh (TBL)

Robert Hagg (ANA)

Filip Gustavsson (MIN)

Kerel Vejmelka (ARI)

2nd Cadre Ice Slot:

Filip Bystedt (SJS), Owen Beck (MTL), Felix Unger-Sorum (CAR)

Aku Raty (ARI), Roni Hirvonen (TOR), Jani Nyman (SEA)

Egor Afanasyev (NSH), Matthew Phillips (WSH), Brett Harrison (BOS)

Fraser Minton (TOR)

Ethan Del Mastro (CHI), Tyson Hinds (ANA)

Jakub Dvorak (LAK), Anttoni Honka (CAR)

Gannon Laroque (SJS), Maximus Wanner (EDM)

Arturs Silovs (VAN)

Unsigned Prospects:

Topi Ronni (CGY), Miko Matikka (ARI)

Edited by Primal Optimist

DRAFT START IN 72 HOURS

Draft will begin in 72 hours. Picks can be made before then after we run the lottery (shortly after league fills), but time limits on picks will not start until Tuesday 2:30pm PST.

If league doesn't fill in the next 24 hours we will run the draft lottery, and find temp GMs to make selections for vacant teams. If I cannot find 2 temp GMs, I may draft for TBL, and find an eastern conference GM to make picks for CGY.

Any vacant team will be micro managed by myself and the exec group to help keep teams morale and team relevant. 1 thing I don't want to see is teams getting depleted to the point of no1 having interest in them. I will be doing everything I can to make future vacant teams more attractive to potential new GMs.

Good luck everyone. 72 hours until CDCGFL officially begins!

@NMHockey @Bounce000 @Sludge @BBKELLY99 @Down by the River @Patrick Kane @thrago @theo5789 @Primal Optimist @Gally @kj29 @Herberts Vasiljevs @AriGold @MeanSeanBean @Rush17 @BigTramFan @TiTaniuM @NUCKER67 @Canuck Surfer @HighOnHockey @Ilunga @Bob.Loblaw @Phil The Thrill @Master Mind @Dion Phaneuf @grandmaster @Caboose @Relyt Krets @Petey Castiglione  @arby18_

• Cheers 1

• Gator changed the title to [1 Spot Available!] CDCGFL 2023-24 Season!
  • Gator changed the title to [ONLY VGK LEFT!] CDCGFL 2023-24 Season!
8 minutes ago, Gator said:

Draft lottery will be held on the discord channel around 5pm PST by fellow GM @Rush17

DONT MISS OUT!

Draft thread will be posted immediately following the results.

Appreciate you doing this Rush!

EaSy work. 

To view the live stream video of my screen in the randomizer you will need to click on my name and click "watch video". This will then take you into the discord voice chat where you can spectate the live results. 

20 minutes ago, Gator said:

Draft lottery will be held on the discord channel around 5pm PST by fellow GM @Rush17

DONT MISS OUT!

Draft thread will be posted immediately following the results.

Appreciate you doing this Rush!

Also new to this stuff. How do I access the discord channel? Is there a password or anything?