The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGFL FANTASY DRAFT

Gator

Dallas is elated to add to our exciting inaugural roster, and for years to come:

He's a powerful skater with a good mix of crossovers and gets to his top speed quickly. He uses that speed to back defenders up and even rush right past them on some sequences. Beck uses that speed to provide constant support at every corner of the ice. He's the ultimate play connector, always offering his teammates a passing option and showing a great knack for linking defence to offence

OWEN "the steal" BECK

Could contain: Person, Clothing, Glove, Hockey, Ice Hockey, Ice Hockey Stick, Rink, Skating, Sport, Helmet

@Rick Blight

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

39 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

I strongly considered him over Lambert. That quality of transition D is tough to find. Opted for my boy Lambertooo tho!

I did as well over Willander. I was hoping the Canucks might draft Shim. I only took Willander because if he hits he could become a player someone would pay a premium for. Playing the long game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MeanSeanBean said:

I did as well over Willander. I was hoping the Canucks might draft Shim. I only took Willander because if he hits he could become a player someone would pay a premium for. Playing the long game.

I suspect Rush and Theo only kidnapped Kemmell and Lambert for similar nefarious purposes. "let my people go" pharos!

• Haha 3

Could contain: Face, Head, Person, Happy, Adult, Female, Woman, Body Part, Neck

Unable to wait for @Patrick Kane and his entourage, Special Assistant to the GM Amanda Kessel has deferred the Pittsburgh Penguins draft selection process to GMs @Primal Optimist/@Gator.  They have my shortlist and either member will make my selection to help speed things up.

Hurry up, you lazy Chicago Blackhawks!

• Cheers 1