The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Heroes of (C)DC] GAME OVER - TP Win

Dral

Bassi definitely forgot to lentil

I'd like to be the first to say sorry bb. We went with some information, and your death tells us a lot now. You won't die in vain.

I still hope you all die. Howd heffy and other other obvious outlive me. Clearly the TP alliance forgot to lentil

In response to g_bassi's last comment I wish to interrupt the game for just a moment to say that I love you all and that I would make sweet, soft, passionate love (early 90's style) to each and every one of you.

http://youtu.be/kO6BtpIzIiM

I hope the specials pursue ilduce

i hope your mom pursues ilduce. (but that might just be aladeen's mood music talking)

and speaking of ilduce, he's going to wait for Batman to announce his latest investigation before he votes. Not a bad round with 3 mafia down!

i hope your mom pursues ilduce. (but that might just be aladeen's mood music talking)

and speaking of ilduce, he's going to wait for Batman to announce his latest investigation before he votes. Not a bad round with 3 mafia down!

Why not throw out some suspicions anyways? The specials benefit from having discussion in the thread.

You really have to do something about the ants on my viewing tree, totally spoils the mood.

As stalk-worthy as he is, Toews' responses aren't convincing me of his innocence, plus he is WAAAAYYYYYY overdue for a first round lynching. Unvote1; Vote1 Intoewsables .

Vote2 Intoewsables - Just can't handle the sexiness

My gut is telling me this is a mafia sacrifice. I'd recommend Toews for an investigation though.

Archived