The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

In less then 36 years, most of Richmond, YVR, some of Surrey, Langley will be under water. Middle East to become uninhabitable.

hsedin33

29 minutes ago, LuckyLuciano said:

I had a nightmare once that you could take the skytrain to Calgary 

I had the same same, but it was a BOAT.  :lol:

Have you ALL been drinking?  WWIII will end us long before mother naturally does.

25 minutes ago, timberz21 said:

I guess the US should stop fighting terrorism in the middle east.  Looks like Mother Earth will take care of them soon.

Trump's policy on fighting ISIS?

1.Publically discredit global warming...

2.Watch mother nature wipe out terror...

3.Publically state he was the only one on the planet to suggest raising sea levels as a means to wipe out terror...

4.Sue mother nature...

5.Continue to ban Muslims and other minorities from entering the country...

8 hours ago, milk and honey said:

well if war does happen and this is true then the world won't have a population problem anymore. 

I wonder if Canada would force all physically able men and women to go to war in the event of WWIII. 

Well, the way nature operates is that when there are too many of any species, especially enough to do the earth some real harm

Mother nature has a tendency to........

As Delbert Grady says in The Shining "I corrected them sir......most harshly"

Next thing you know it's Jack Nicholson with the axe

And I hope he starts in Van, this is one &^@#ed up city

I always get a kick out of people who deny climate change with examples like "but it snowed at my house yesterday" or "we're going to be having an El Nina". There is a difference between weather, short-term weather patterns and long-term climate patterns. 

Even if El Nina does bring a cooler fall/winter than last year - we're still breaking records. Its August and we've already used up our emissions for the year that would have seen us work to limit the rising temperature to 1.5 degrees as the Paris Conference agreed to. But sure, if you think because it snowed at your house this year that means the overall average temperature of the planet is not rising exponentially faster than during any other period in the last 6 billion years this planet has existed - you go ahead and think you're smarter than all the scientists who have all the data and evidence.

9 hours ago, milk and honey said:

well if war does happen and this is true then the world won't have a population problem anymore. 

I wonder if Canada would force all physically able men and women to go to war in the event of WWIII. 

not exactly that easy to do nowadays. granted they can make laws but i wonder how many would refuse to go

This is old. It's already known that places like Hong Kong and Vancouver will be under water in the next 100 years yet we keep building and expanding them when we know they will be inevitably destroyed by nature. People want to live on coasts not inland.

9 hours ago, milk and honey said:

Lol. If they think I'm going to fight to support these f&$k faces we have running our country, they are nuts. 

The only way I'm fighting is if we get invaded and I need to defend my family. 

Other than that, I'm good here.  Lol

37 minutes ago, peaches5 said:

This is old. It's already known that places like Hong Kong and Vancouver will be under water in the next 100 years yet we keep building and expanding them when we know they will be inevitably destroyed by nature. People want to live on coasts not inland.

I don't want to live on the coast, I chose to live "Inland", it's beautiful here. ;) and no smog! 

3 hours ago, AriGold said:

1. I'm 31 and make way more money then you.

2. I know the history that matters and none of it involves Chinese culture.

3. Your ancestors came, they did their job on the CP, they got paid (maybe) then it was time to leave and they didn't.

Go back to stormfront.

We definitely need a war to control the population- a class war. Seriously, we need to cull the wealthiest and most powerful 2% of the population.

Btw, if human-caused global climate change was a real thing how come no one is proposing an end to capitalism? We keep making utter crap that no one needs and breaks down after a week. And how come no one is proposing closing down all the cattle feed lots? They produce as much, if not more, greenhouse gases as all the cars on the road.

23 minutes ago, buddhahoodlum said:

We definitely need a war to control the population- a class war. Seriously, we need to cull the wealthiest and most powerful 2% of the population.

Btw, if human-caused global climate change was a real thing how come no one is proposing an end to capitalism? We keep making utter crap that no one needs and breaks down after a week. And how come no one is proposing closing down all the cattle feed lots? They produce as much, if not more, greenhouse gases as all the cars on the road.

It ain't the rich that die in wars! Lol

Archived