The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Minnesota Wild | March 25th, 2017 | 11 AM | Sportsnet Pacific | The "Whose Canucks Are These Anyway?" Edition

Cramarossa

3 minutes ago, BoDangles53 said:

Do we finally split the twins next year to offset their loss of speed and the influx of talent?

Baer Bo Boeser

Granlund Henrik Erickson

Sedin Sutter Golobin

Skille Chaput Dorsett

Boucher

Labate

now that's a deep top 9

Just now, BoDangles53 said:

What's going on here, our PK being aggressive and looking great and out PP controlling the puck and getting looks?

alternate universe game.

or it's the Boeser effect.  His family were in the dressing room and announced the starting line up. 

18 minutes ago, nucksnavsfan said:

I missed that what happened ? 

Late reply, basically Tanev chased Coyle and tackled him on to the ice. He got the lonely roughing minor. A rare one too because Tanev rarely takes penalties. He has only 50 PIMS in 340 games

6 minutes ago, The Big Luongo said:

There's a telling start to the 3rd.

Sedin and Chaput hemmed In their own zone looking soft then the Horvat, Boeser, Baertschi line come out and it's the complete opposite several sharp plays and taking command.

Well Chaput is the 4th line center by design so...

1 minute ago, kilgore said:

I thought I did explain.

Marky has similar numbers, is younger, bigger, more upside, cheaper.

In spite of a couple of stinkers, I think he's been pretty solid in net when he gets a chance to run with it.

And like Abbott and Costello, here we are again, Miller won't be traded. 

But if you meant at the deadline, well the reason I see is that with more young players on the team now, and next season, it's nice to have a veteran goalie to take a little pressure of the team in front of him.

Archived