The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Happy Birthday, Loui Eriksson!

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Tre Mac said:

Hope he got a Dolorian with a built-in flux capacitor for his b-day.  Then I hope he uses to go back in time when he didn't suck and figures out how not to suck in the future:ph34r:

It can't get much worst..... 

Oh God what have I done

1 minute ago, Jaku said:

I hope it's not five long painful years. A mother season or so like last year and he'll be a buyout candidate.

I think the best we can hope for at this point is that he has a bounce back season at some point and we can move him to a contender at a future trade deadline.

5 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

I think the best we can hope for at this point is that he has a bounce back season at some point and we can move him to a contender at a future trade deadline.

Only possibility that his contract would be moved at a deadline would be for the next 3-years he maintains a 20+ goals and 50+ points average and in the 4th year, we can probably trade him to a contender with salary retained.

I hope his 33rd year is much better than his 32nd year.  I'm all for a good comeback story...here's hoping his second season with the Canucks is significantly better than his first.  Wishing Loui some success this coming season.  It'll be good for him and the team and us fans.

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Loui Eriksson turns 32 today.

If you reverse the numbers of his age than add the own goal in the game against Calgary that's 23 + 1 = 24. 

Just like the number of points he had last season :o ::D  :wub:

Of course I kid ... but hey this was fun :) 

9 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Loui has a bounce-back yr. Still glad we got him.

1 of only 5 regular players with possession numbers over 50% on our team last year, and thats with 50% defensive zone time. People are way off with the negativity on Loui, he's a good player.  

30 minutes ago, Burnt Gravy said:

I don't think Canuck fans should be celebrating the day this man was born.  

really? did he kick your puppy or something? this is the kind of thing thats way over the top. Jesus its like the guy lost us the cup single handed. 

Archived