The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Coyotes | 25.02.2018 - 6:30 PM PST - SNP | Dahlin Bowl I - The Lamest Show on Turf

Brad Marchand

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I’m curious to see the Marky v Demko competition at camp and preseason.  

And dipietro as well. Marky had struggled since he came to the NHL.  I just don't see him suddenly finding that next level at 28. 

Demko has so far shown he has that ability to rise to the occasion and level of talent around him.  I am very hopeful he makes the jump to the nhl sooner rather than later.  Not all goalies need 7+ years to incubate.

30 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

And dipietro as well. Marky had struggled since he came to the NHL.  I just don't see him suddenly finding that next level at 28. 

Demko has so far shown he has that ability to rise to the occasion and level of talent around him.  I am very hopeful he makes the jump to the nhl sooner rather than later.  Not all goalies need 7+ years to incubate.

well they don't call the NUCKS the goalie grave yard for nothing...

9 minutes ago, A.V.'s slurp said:

I really hope Demko plays next year in Utica again. Keep the winning culture going down there with more of our prospects on the team. Let him come up and split time in Marky's final contract year. I only hope we see Demko next year for an injury call-up and play a couple games tops. 

His coach in Utica, Trent Cull, says Demko isn't NHL ready, yet! I agree he needs Utica until this team is set or looking like it's trending upwards.

20 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Tanev IN tonight ??     Thinking the only way we trade him before the TDL  is if he proves healthy tonight.

Earlier this week Dhaliwal tweeted that he was hearing he could be out another 3 to 4 weeks.  He has a fracture.

1 hour ago, Roberts said:

I did it 10 times and here are my 10 first pick teams

oilers

canucks

red wings

senators

oilers

coyotes

rangers

oilers

hurricanes

blackhawks

oilers 3 times :sick::sick:

simulator is obviously rigged

if it was based on the real life the oilers would have won alot more often than only three times out of ten

1 hour ago, Roberts said:

I did it 10 times and here are my 10 first pick teams

oilers

canucks

red wings

senators

oilers

coyotes

rangers

oilers

hurricanes

blackhawks

oilers 3 times :sick::sick:

As far as I know they haven't announced the new odds yet.  Last year 3rd and 4th had the same odds because of Vegas.  This year there's no reason for the 3rd team to have the same odds as the 4th team.  They have to re-define the scale.

9 minutes ago, mll said:

As far as I know they haven't announced the new odds yet.  Last year 3rd and 4th had the same odds because of Vegas.  This year there's no reason for the 3rd team to have the same odds as the 4th team.  They have to re-define the scale.

Last year was a joke, the top three lost and the middle gained better odds. The NHL likes not having a defined system, manipulation of odds, not results directly.

Archived