The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Coyotes | 25.02.2018 - 6:30 PM PST - SNP | Dahlin Bowl I - The Lamest Show on Turf

Brad Marchand

25 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

ARZ with 6 wins in last 8 games?  time for us to destroy them! go Canucks go! let's show them their place in the bottom of the conference!

Canucks 2-7-1 in the last 10....only team worst is NYR at 2-8

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Well, our goalies are usually pretty good at letting in an early weak goal or three.

Having neither of your goalies ranked in the top 55 of the league, certainly is a factor in the team's results. 

Looks like neither of our guys were able to grab the reins as hoped. 

Just now, DIBdaQUIB said:

Having neither of your goalies ranked in the top 55 of the league, certainly is a factor in the team's results. 

Looks like neither of our guys were able to grab the reins as hoped. 

I guess, like a lot of our guys, the two goalies are placeholders until the young guns are ready.  Is Demko our starter next season?

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I guess, like a lot of our guys, the two goalies are placeholders until the young guns are ready.  Is Demko our starter next season?

I have no idea who the starter will be but if I was a gambler (like Apricot) I would bet Nilsson gets moved at the draft, Marky is brought back and they sign a veteran goalie on a 1 year deal to buy time for Demko.

1 minute ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

I have no idea who the starter will be bug if I was a gambler (like Apricot) I would bet Nilsson gets moved at the draft, Marky is brought back and they sign a veteran goalie on a 1 year deal to buy time for Demko.

I’m curious to see the Marky v Demko competition at camp and preseason.  

Archived