The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WCF: (C2) Winnipeg Jets vs. (P1) Vegas Golden Knights | Golden Knights win series 4-1

2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Conference Finals   

140 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Jets in 4
    • Jets in 5
    • Jets in 6
    • Jets in 7
    • Golden Knights in 4
    • Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/15/2018 at 12:00 AM

8 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

Why should rewarding fan bases for loyalty be more important than rewarding athletes for playing well and winning games?

Because the idea that life can be unfair at times is one that people aren't good at dealing with.

3 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

Why should rewarding fan bases for loyalty be more important than rewarding athletes for playing well and winning games?

Because without a fan base you don't have a franchise, since time immemorial.

5 minutes ago, flickyoursedin said:

Congrats to the Golden Knights. Still can’t believe this Cinderella story continues. I wonder if the immediate success of Vegas changes the way they do expansion drafts in the future. Must suck for every team in the NHL if they pull this off and win the cup.

No, every team owner got their cash grab for this expansion. They are happy. Fans, not so much. 

the next Seattle team will probably be better than nux too. 

1 minute ago, Jaku said:

Gross. I thought the Jets would have buried these guys and this ridiculous run was over. 

I hope whoever meets them in the final trashes them. 

Doubtful at this point. They've defied everyone, and they look better than either one of their potential opponents. Parade will be in Vegas, a city who didn't know what hockey was until 6 weeks ago

2 minutes ago, Jaku said:

Gross. I thought the Jets would have buried these guys and this ridiculous run was over. 

I hope whoever meets them in the final trashes them. 

They will. The Bettman Bonus will be in huge effect for whichever team comes out of the East

Just now, Tortorella's Rant said:

Doubtful at this point. They've defied everyone, and they look better than either one of their potential opponents. Parade will be in Vegas, a city who didn't know what hockey was until 6 weeks ago

I see a MAF melt-down coming soon.  :towel:

Just now, Jaimito said:

Sbisa is good. We should have kept him. Duthie probably doesn't even know Trump is the president. 

Would have liked to keep him but it wasn't possible unless taking a lousy return in a Tanev trade appeals to you.  At least we didn't give up assets for them to take a good player.

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I see a MAF melt-down coming soon.  :towel:

been waiting since game 1 round 1.  Don't forget, Vegas used 4 goalies in reg season to win the division. they have the best depth of any NHL team.  That's why they are going to win it all. 

Just now, King Heffy said:

Would have liked to keep him but it wasn't possible unless taking a lousy return in a Tanev trade appeals to you.  At least we didn't give up assets for them to take a good player.

I don't know the rules, but it would have been nice to be rid of Hutton instead.  

13 minutes ago, 6string said:

Because without a fan base you don't have a franchise, since time immemorial.

Lol. So let's just forget about actually playing hockey and instead give the Cup to whatever fanbase whines the hardest that they deserve it. Nobody with a competitive bone in their body should think like this. 

7 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

Lol. So let's just forget about actually playing hockey and instead give the Cup to whatever fanbase whines the hardest that they deserve it. Nobody with a competitive bone in their body should think like this. 

Atlanta was moved for a reason, couldn't pay the bills.

Archived