Quinn Hughes nickname thread

Rate this topic

Davathor

• 6 months later...
On 3/28/2019 at 9:16 PM, janisahockeynut said:

Just plain ……..."Q"

as in Quintessential.....ohhhhhh yeah!

ADJECTIVE
  1. representing the most perfect or typical example of a quality or class.

Q : A highly evolved lifeform that appears god like to others. Is capable of omnipotence generally bending the universe to his will.

He can be Q at Far Point

Edited by Snapshot85
  • Haha 1

On 3/28/2019 at 8:57 PM, Davathor said:

Let's keep in all in one place until we can agree on one.

I'm gonna come right out and say what we're all thinking-

Quinn "The Great One" Hughes

Just not 'huggy' as I saw one poster say last night... Lol

Edited by iceman64

3 hours ago, Topcheeze86 said:

Its already HUGGY in the room soooo i guess this thread meansssss ....:bigblush:

Hopefully not, that's pathetic.. at best.. picture this, opposing teams saying 'omg watch out here comes huggy over the boards"  lmao. Smh.. surely we can do better by him than that

Edited by iceman64

1 minute ago, iceman64 said:

Does he assimilate others?  Well from time to time from the looks of it..

K, so the Enterprise captured this Borg and they realized that it was.. different. It had a personal identity (they arent supposed to).

And when they asked him his name, he kept on saying "We are You".

So they called him Hugh. We are Hugh.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, xereau said:

K, so the Enterprise captured this Borg and they realized that it was.. different. It had a personal identity (they arent supposed to).

And when they asked him his name, he kept on saying "We are You".

So they called him Hugh. We are Hugh.

Oh right...  Wow that was.. ummmm how long ago?  Yikes, they say the memory is the first thing to go. :(

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's Huggy Bear, shortened to Huggy according to the latest instagram. Thatcher says it's because he's so huggable and you just want to snuggle with him lmao.

Hughes was asked if he was giving out nicknames and he said not yet, he's staying in his lane.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

It's Huggy Bear, shortened to Huggy according to the latest instagram. Thatcher says it's because he's so huggable and you just want to snuggle with him lmao.

Hughes was asked if he was giving out nicknames and he said not yet, he's staying in his lane.

Well if Huggy sticks I can live with it.  As long as it comes from the locker room or a credible source and not some crazy fan base thing.    Someone here mentioned Tintin and that made me laugh, he does look a little like him and is a boy playing a mans game.   Huggy won’t strike fear into the opposition- but neither will his size - ever - so don’t have a problem with it.   As long as it’s not “Huggies”, getting named after a diaper isn’t cool at all.