The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Devils @ Nucks Nov 10 2019 1pm Live on SNP ESPN+, MSG+ || Hughes vs Hughes Round 2 ||

Rate this topic

xereau

10 minutes ago, Howisthishappening said:

People have a bad idea of what a modern army is. To me a modern army is basically a free ticket to explore the world on the government dime.. see amazing places, make life long friends, meet hot exotic women, make money at it, get to shoot cool guns free, get to hang out and play video games in the barracks, get to earn medals, awards, get to be in history books, get to boss people around as your rank goes up, get to plunder and make money on conquered lands..soooo many advantages its hard to believe we are honoring soldiers every year who are essentially having a blast on our tax payers dime.

Than, you have the ones that get %$#ing blown apart by IED's and come home in an urn because there wasn't enough left to gather up and put in a coffin. 

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Pears said:

You really have no clue what you’re talking about

About Myers being overpaid?

Funny you say that considering I’ve watched Myers play for buffalo my other team over 200 times and live here in Kelowna and watched him play for years here live his play went downhill ever since 2011. Mcavoy and werenski just signed for less?

myers cost us the game vs the blues by wiping out our team leading to a three on o then missed the net twice in ot while coughing up the puck to ror late in the third for a breakaway ina tie game

he barely gets points unless on high scoring teams

just because you want to like Myers doesent mean he isn’t average at best and worth half his salary if that!

thats the ironic thing I know what I’m talking about with myers

Edited by Bertuzzi44ever
  • Haha 1
  • Wat 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jack Fig said:

J-dog's goon mentality makes an appearance. Nice. 

Only comes out when we play like $&!#. Imo. Sign Sestito, Lapierre. 

4th line:

Sestitio - Lapierre - Roussel

That’s what I would do if I was JB, but I’m not JB.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

These past games showed that Green has no ability to adjust or is well prepared for the nhl season.

He comes in with one game plan and as soon as it get exposed by other teams, he has not ability to change his system up or go to a prepared plan B. 

He needs to go or at the very least replace his assistants with experienced competent coaches. Look at what AV did in Philly, all his assistants are former nhl head coaches with tons of experience and here we have a one trick pony in Brown for the second time and a assistant that is even more green than Green. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2