The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Philadelphia Flyers | Nov. 25, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

8 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

The good: Demko, JT Miller, Gaudette, Myers, Canucks' equipment guy for walking out with 17 seconds left to beat the foot traffic. 

The bad: Elias, Boeser, Virtanen, MacEwen, Louie, Pearson, Graovac, Horvat, Edler 

I don't even want to think about this game anymore.  Coach needs to send a message to the team.  Sit Edler out and put Fantenberg in for one game. Take Virtanen out for a game, he's gotten too comfortable in the lineup.  Loui should just get assigned to Utica as soon as we get one PKer back healthy.  

I'll say it again:  people don't realize how much we miss Tyler Motte, Sutter and Beagle.  

This...add Roussel...

5 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“The fact that it was 1-1 in the 3rd was awesome. We were in this one despite a bad 2nd. Demko was great. We just didn’t win enough battles. They were good and we were slow. We need to hold ourselves to a higher standard than we did today.” - Miller

Thanks J.T..... Honesty is a start...

• Like 2
  • Wat 1

Just now, spook007 said:

1st fairly even, but the latter two were one way traffic... poor poor showing except from Demko and maybe Miller

Yeah, judging from CDC's temperature I'm definitely not gonna bother. It seems the condensed game should give me all I need.

I can still pretend to be going to cave to watch hockey, watch 10mins worth, then play C.O.D for a while.

• Cheers 3

4 minutes ago, nuck-lifer said:

I think Miller should be centering the 3rd line right now if Sutter still cant go next game.

Gaudette to 4th line center just so we can get some balance and maybe win a few more draws.

Healthy scratch to our slowest player out there and bring in Baer who's fresh and  itching to go.

With the way the top 6 played Petey and Boeser should be on the 3rd line and Miller center the 1st line. Lol.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“We were close. That’s a positive. We didn’t play our best and were still in this one until the end. There are certain things we can clean up, so we’ll watch video and do that.” - Demko

All the forwards should be forced to watch tape of Ovi (shoots the puck whenever and wherever he gets it) and Crosby (all hustle - no shifts off) - the defenseman Pronger videos / just because WD probably left some hanging around for Tryamkin.    Seriously though - glad to hear they will watch this - it’s only fair they have to. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, -Stammer- said:

this is the first year we've seen TG coach a talented team and so far idk if i'm a fan. Whenever we're down we never really get that spark. Maybe it's player leadership as well but i'm tired of us falling asleep and not waking up for most of the game

He needs to get the team to put forth a far more consistent effort. 

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Yeah, judging from CDC's temperature I'm definitely not gonna bother. It seems the condensed game should give me all I need.

I can still pretend to be going to cave to watch hockey, watch 10mins worth, then play C.O.D for a while.

Clever move... watching this game will be two hours you'll never get back...

On to the next one :)

• Cheers 1