The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows, Get this guy a Job in Our Organization ASAP.

Rate this topic

PuckYa

The Energy this guy brings is unbelievable.

F.A.  Get this guy in our Organization ASAP...

It's bizarre to me why he isn't already, but after tonight it's clear as day to anyone...

Image result for burrows"

Image result for burrows                  image.jpeg.e4a0d286bd6fe3df2769e369d2d5e31f.jpeg

Edited by CoolCanucklehead
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 2

12 minutes ago, teepain said:

Hes coaching with Laval . But move him over to the Canucks Asap

I'm sure he'd take an NHL gig over AHL.?

I understand his family is back east but I'm sure Vancouver would still work for his family.?

17 minutes ago, CoolCanucklehead said:

I understand his family is back east but I'm sure Vancouver would still work for his family.?

That’s what I was wondering....if he prefers to stay back east for family reasons.

Edited by redhdlois
  • Cheers 1

59 minutes ago, CoolCanucklehead said:

Laval is his hometown, so I don't think he would.

• Haha 1

You don't just throw a guy into an NHL level job without some experience first, especially coaching. Burrows is learning in Laval. It doesn't matter ROH, Slay the Dragon, or anything else, you don't set the guy up to fail after the career he's had here.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, elvis15 said:

You don't just throw a guy into an NHL level job without some experience first, especially coaching. Burrows is learning in Laval. It doesn't matter ROH, Slay the Dragon, or anything else, you don't set the guy up to fail after the career he's had here.

Strong point.  The last thing anyone would want in this market is to be the guy who fired Alex Burrows.

Dudes literally coaching in his hometown. I believe his hometown Pincourt to Laval is about the same distance as Vancouver to Langley.

I highly doubt he wants to move his family back to Vancouver but who knows.

I believe the Sedins will have some sort of role within the organization before anyone else.

Got my vote.  Bring in Burrows into our scouting department.  As an undrafted gem, maybe he could develop a knack for finding gems like himself.  

Also Kevin Bieska for team president.  He has the chops and is wicked smart.  In fact Bieska for President of the US.  Good knows Trump could use a superman punch or two.