The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rate The Last Movie You Saw - 2

Kass9

The Courtship

More of a documentary.  I saw it on Amazon Prime last night, and it's interesting. I'm in my 30's, single, no kids,  live by myself and support myself, and am very independent, and one of the things that struck me was young ladies aspiring to be a stay at home wife and mother.  

Edit:  I give it an 8.  

Edited by brilac

5 minutes ago, Shift-4 said:

Get Out

That was fun. Predictable at times. But the tone set by certain scenes and actors was great.

And maybe Allison Williams is a little young for me but damn.....  :wub: 

Still love Get Out. When I was younger, I may have taken off points for it being a little too “on the nose” with what it was getting across, but not at my age. It’s a good movie. Great performances. 

• Upvote 2

On 5/27/2019 at 10:39 AM, Shift-4 said:

Allison Williams

Check out...

The Perfection

Recently released on Netflix. A horror movie that should get the attention a much lesser movie in Us is getting, but doesn’t because, I don’t know why. Reasons.

FE4EA7C8-7BEB-459D-924D-554933A00ED5.jpeg

• Upvote 1

On 5/27/2019 at 8:39 AM, Shift-4 said:

Get Out

That was fun. Predictable at times. But the tone set by certain scenes and actors was great.

She was in my top 5 for sure during the first season of girls. Then in later season she got too skinny and fell off. 

On 5/27/2019 at 8:39 AM, Shift-4 said:

Get Out

Yeah I guess some people find him handsome

Anson Williams potsi.jpg

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, gmen81 said:

I keep a list of top 5 hottest female celebrities in my drawer. At one point she was on it. However now I couldn’t tell ya. 

Would that be the drawer where you also kept your Maxim magazines and Axe body spray?

• Haha 1

deadwood movie: 10/10

the movie had a few things i didn't like (flashbacks, not enough EB), but it's such a sweet, enjoyable way to cap the series without seeming like fan service. 

really nice to reflect on the depth and complexity and humour of the show/movie, especially after the fun-but-totally-shallow Game of Thrones experience. i feel like i could watch this again and pick up on a lot that i missed, and that's part of what makes this series so good and unlike most others. 

David Milch is a genius-tier writer, shame to read about his alzheimer's diagnosis earlier this week

• Upvote 2