The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

It's time for change...... "C"

Snake Doctor

No, this topic has been beaten to death, resurrected, then beaten to death again (this time with just a tiny yo-yo), then once again resurrected, then tortured until death by the smell of wonderful pizza but never being able to eat it.

I think Kesler will steep into that role and it will call him out to be a leader on a whole new level. Much like Messier. I think it would be a great move and have the two sedins with the A on their jersey.

Looks like some decent leadership going on at the WHC. Maybe we just need a Loui Ericksson for our first line.

Kesler is not the answer for leadership. I find his attitude and the way he handles himself in front of others to be a bit 'forced'. I'm not drinking the "id play on one leg if I have to" Koolaid.

Hmmm, if Kesler was Captain he might quit his diving and bellyaching. On the other hand, if he wears the C and continues to dive it will only serve to compound whatever issues our reputation with the refs is giving us now.

After Bieksa's address after game 3, I'm not sure he would be a good candidate either (although I think he could wear it as much as Kes).

Maybe give it to a new guy we get this summer, or the new guy we got last summer (Garrison). I agree there needs to be a change but "who?" is a very good question.

As much as I love Hank as captain. As great he is in the community and on the ice, it's time for change. Kesler is a man that wears his heart on his stick, points out who needs to improve, and carries this team on his back. I would like him to wear the C next season and see what transpires. Anyone else think the same or am I way off.

Archived