The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT van loses to queens

Cucumber

While it was nice to see the Canucks step up to the physical challenge, they need to add something to the forward lines. Burrows coming back sounds good but it remains to be seen how he'll fit into the line-up. It's nice to talk about Kassian's potential but they either need him to play like he did against Pittsburgh every night or go out and get someone who can compete physically, and put up points, every night.

This is worse than diabetes and herpes.

Anyhow, good physical presence in the game tonight. Established ourselves to the Kings that we will fight back and injure their top forwards like they injure ours. Although, the goal by Brown just triggers more hate from me to the kings.

Funny thing is half of those calls wouldn't have been made in the playoffs, so I'm not too worried. Refs had too much involvement in this game.

Bottom line is we couldn't bury our chances.

If we wanna compete with the Kings it's not about physical play, it's about having clutch goal scoring.

Exactly, we can score in open games, but not in tight playoff games.

I don't know if ott helps this team.

Not sure who does

That was so stupid. What was the point of Weise pulling that crap. Remember when we didn't have to do this kind of stuff to piss off teams, that was nice not this. AV neutered Kesler, Burrows, Lappy(although he isn't here anymore). We can't score a goal to save our lives, its getting pretty pathelic. MG needs to do something I don't care if its a rental, if he can help us score goals then I'm all for it

Canucks tried to equal up but they still have a lack of skill and size. Pp still is boring and disjointed.

Canucks need skill with size please. These games make it clear. Wait until the playoffs.

Skill yes, size no.

Size was not a problem tonight. They outhit them and out-battled them.

They need scoring in any form they can get.

OMFG KESLER POST GAME.

"WE DOMINATED THIS GAME WE OUT HIT AND OUT SHOT. THAT WAS OUR BEST GAME OF THE YEAR SO FAR"

That was the best regular season game I've ever seen. SESTITO ... KESLER... BIEKSA .... HANK WITH THE HITS. ..EVERYONE .

WEISE WAS AN ABSOLUTE BEAUTTY

Best team building game of all time.

how come when someone throws a hit or trys to throw a hit at henrik everyone loses their mind mostly garret and keeps saying things like "went after henrik" or "took a run at henrik" how about he went to throw a hit on the puck carrier...... and a question for people who think suspensions should be based on actions and not the result of the actions.. do you think sestito should be suspended for doing pretty much what thornton did which was fighting a guy that didnt want to fight ??

You're actually not too far wrong, except for the part where Thornton grabbed Orpik after the whistle and didn't ask any questions but Sestito and Nolan were talking before the puck was dropped. Nolan was given the chance to knuckle up and he didn't. Orpik didn't get that chance.

how come when someone throws a hit or trys to throw a hit at henrik everyone loses their mind mostly garret and keeps saying things like "went after henrik" or "took a run at henrik" how about he went to throw a hit on the puck carrier...... and a question for people who think suspensions should be based on actions and not the result of the actions.. do you think sestito should be suspended for doing pretty much what thornton did which was fighting a guy that didnt want to fight ??

Thornton went up from behind and slewfoot the guy.

Sestito and Nolan was facing right at each other, Nolan just didnt wanted to drop the gloves

Archived