The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] P.K. Subban looking for contract in excess of 7 years, $45 million

While it's ridiculous that anyone should make this kind of money hitting rubber with a stick, Subban deserves this. He is one of the most dynamic defensemen in the league, and is leaving some on the table.

Wish the Canucks were signing him.

He should make in between $7-7.5m a year. He is smart to have taken the bridge contract as he cashes in big time. The only reason he should be getting home $7.5m, is because the cap is going up and he's their 2nd best player behind Price. At around this much, he's right where other offensive down are (Letang, Karlsson, etc).

AAll I'll say is, he shouldn't be making more than Suter or Weber.

http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/521759

7 x $7 mill seems like what PK will get/should imo. Habs rolled the dice giving him the bridge contract and it's fired back at them. Could've signed PK for 5-6 years for $5.5-6.5 mill. Now the price and length has gone up too.

What the? Is your math messed up or something? He's asking for around $6.5 mil per year right now! Length is fine, price is great!

PK remains one of my absolute favorite players in the game.

I'd pay whatever it takes to keep PK on my team.

The guy is a stud of a player and has shown that the "bad locker room guy" label he wore for a while was overblown.

No this is not going to be happen From 2010 he helped Canada and played with the canucks player Dan Humus and others I know like Rick Nash and other people like Jeff cater they can help. So

Lets keep the deal with Subban we can trade elder for you

No this is not going to be happen From 2010 he helped Canada and played with the canucks player Dan Humus and others I know like Rick Nash and other people like Jeff cater they can help. So

Lets keep the deal with Subban we can trade elder for you

Amen.

Archived