The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jake Virtanen | #18 | RW

avelanch

On January 30, 2016 at 0:38 PM, Canucks Prophet said:

When I wrote this, I wasn't expecting him to reel in girls like Chloe Grace Moretz, not this early in his life/career. I've underestimated his abilities.

Lol. Don't set the bar very high do you

1 hour ago, Silky mitts said:

Is this true? That's boss 

It's just rumors at this point. Apparently he uploaded a picture of him and her in Disneyland, but he deleted it later.

5 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

Lol. Don't set the bar very high do you

Well, beauty is subjective. Besides, looks are not the only reason I consider her a catch. I expect that she's gonna be gonna be a big name Hollywood star in the near future, if she isn't already there. Judging from interviews and stuff, she seems like a really nice and interesting girl. Of course, those impressions can be misleading, but that's all we can go with.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Canucks Prophet said:

It's just rumors at this point. Apparently he uploaded a picture of him and her in Disneyland, but he deleted it later.

Well, beauty is subjective. Besides, looks are not the only reason I consider her a catch. I expect that she's gonna be gonna be a big name Hollywood star in the near future, if she isn't already there. Judging from interviews and stuff, she seems like a really nice and interesting girl. Of course, those impressions can be misleading, but that's all we can go with.

Ya that's true. Now I feel like a douche. Lol

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

Well Jakey boy just got scratched and did a bag skate after practice, yay Hollywood girlfriends.

Not to read too much into it,but it sounds like Jake put on a few pounds over the break...This is good that he is scratched,if he was in Junior,these are probably the kind of things that would most likely go unchecked.

13 minutes ago, The 5th Line said:

Put on a few pounds in a week?  What is he sitting on a couch drinking coke playing x box 24/7 ?   

What's the source for this? 

Virtanen was instructed to lose weight over the summer...I was just mildly speculating,but there's all sorts of quotes..even from team mates..

Vancouver Canucks ‏@VanCanucks  Jan 26

Virtanen was hit by puck off Hansen's shot. Virtanen said Hansen owes him lunch. Hansen: "That guy doesn't need lunch"

54 minutes ago, The 5th Line said:

Put on a few pounds in a week?  What is he sitting on a couch eating cake playing x box 24/7 ?   

Who mentioned something about his weight? 

1040 mentioned his weight this afternoon..when talking about his scratch and bag skate,, dont know if they were guessing.