The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Thatcher Demko | #35 | G

Drouin

13 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Thank God the concussion was not that serious.  Let's see what happens the next few games.  Hoping for the best for our goalie of the future...

Every concussion is serious, hopefully that doesn't happen again. Scary stuff.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Thank God the concussion was not that serious.  Let's see what happens the next few games.  Hoping for the best for our goalie of the future...

I mean he was out for what, two months? 

Unfortunately it was pretty serious! 

On 11/22/2018 at 4:41 PM, aGENT said:

Be great if that isn't just 1st game back adrenaline and he can sustain solid play. Still need to be patient if he has some 'let down' over the next few weeks though.

The Comets won another one with Demko in net. I think he was the player they needed to turn things around!

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

Really positive so far, and encouraging that it seems they waited until he was fully-ready before playing him.  I think he's been a star in both games?

Yes. 2nd and 1st I believe.

Like you said it was very encouraging move from the med. Staff to take all precautions necessary to ensure the Long term health of our hopefully future franchise goalie. They could have rushed him last week or played him in the back to backs. But they didn't.

Edited by 73 Percent

1 hour ago, 73 Percent said:

Yes. 2nd and 1st I believe.

Like you said it was very encouraging move from the med. Staff to take all precautions necessary to ensure the Long term health of our hopefully future franchise goalie. They could have rushed him last week or played him in the back to backs. But they didn't.

I thought Bachman played the first win and Demko the 2nd game?