The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver vs Dallas Oct. 21st

Kryten

Didn't he just score the game tying goal two games ago?

With two points in four games he has as many points as Bonino and Burrows, and more points than Dorsett, Matthias, Hansen, and Kassian put together.

There are other players that need to up their game more than Vey.

The whole bottom 6 really.

As Vey himself said "you have to prove it every night" and points are his thing and assists are his strong suit...just encouraging him along in what he knows he needs to do.

Dallas 4 - Canucks 3

Seguin - Spezza - Benn was the Stars top line last game and did that ever work for them.

Dallas depth will out play us, if the Stars play the Sedins vs the Stars top line it will be game over. They are faster, stronger and have more scoring skill.

On paper, yes. All depends how they do on the ice. And Dallas defense is pretty weak.

I'd like to see a middle six of:

Higgins Bonino Vey

Burrows Richardson Kassian

Since Vey doesn't play left wing, but Burrows can, it might make more sense.

Also, with Horvat being assigned to Utica for up to 2 weeks, can we not recall a player like Jensen until then?

When Bo is back I'd like to see a middle six of;

Higgins / Horvat / Burrows

Vey / Bonino / Kassian

Forget who is 2knd line, who is 3rd. No intent to call one better than another. Horvat's line comes out when its a defensive match up & the vets provide the work rate and know how to get him off on the right foot. Bonino's line is there to SCORE, and has size and speed to draw match ups away from the Twins.

day to day with a bruised uterus

That diagram looks like something from anatomy class.

I won't say the word cause it might not be appropriate, but lets just say it rhymes with smervix.

Yes and with big Ol' horns...

There is a home for those afflicted and recovering from this.

In Regina? :bigblush:

Archived