The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nucks 2, Kesler 1

TheRussianRocket.

Hate to say it but vrbata has more value to us than Perry. This game was evenly matched and we spanked them after first for 45 minutes. They didn't deserve 1 point. Healthy Canucks are better than vs healthy ANYONE in 7 game series.

Radim has 1 more game winning goal than Perry.

The homerism is off the charts on this one

So many excuses on the reason why Canucks won was because of the Duck's injuries. If they are allowed to make that excuse can we as Canucks fans still call our team an elite cup contending team and the team played poorly last year because of their injuries too?

Hate to say it but vrbata has more value to us than Perry. This game was evenly matched and we spanked them after first for 45 minutes. They didn't deserve 1 point. Healthy Canucks are better than vs healthy ANYONE in 7 game series.

Take out Edler, Tanev, and Daniel for the Canucks. That's close to the equivalent of what Anaheim was missing.

Also, Perry had 12% of his total points last year against the Canucks, so he plays them well.

With Fowler the Ducks have better possession and with Perry more shots and potentially goals are registered.

So proud of this team! Shaky start, but really turned it on after the Burrows goal. Especially playing back to back nights against two of the best teams in the NHL. And a team like the Ducks who are big and strong with tons of offensive talent, even without Corey Perry.

Could've had at least 4 or 5 goals tonight if our execution was better.

Team assessment:

Eddie Lack: What a performance. Glad he got his first win, because he so deserved it.

Bieksa: Another bad night (besides the fight). Seriously, I don't know who he thinks he is passing to half the time when it goes straight to the other team.

Hammer: Good play on the goal. Good defensively.

Edler: Much better game tonight. Still think he should use his size more though.

Horvat: Good game. This kid has a lot of potential.

Hansen: Hands of stone.

Sedins: Bit off tonight. Played better later in the game.

Burrows: Solid game. Made good offensive and defensive plays.

Everyone else: average.

Well done boys to squeeze out a win in Anaheim! 3-1 on this road trip. Awesome! :towel:B)

You're kidding right?

"Juice set the tone early. We weren't just going to be hoping to get a win. We were ready." - Burrows on Bieksa's fight

It wasnt much of a fight lol and i dont think Bieksa was setting any tone tbh. They had something going in the pre-season i believe and i remember seeing Bieksa mouth something to Maroon that looked like "next time" or w.e i dont know :P

If anything, this road trip proved that we can at least compete with the Cali teams. Still don't think we're at Anaheim's, LA's, or SJ's level though... Miller basically won us the SJ game, the LA game was a total blow out and yes, the Ducks had quite a few injuries. Even WD said we weren't good enough.

Archived