The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How do you want the lines to look next game with Kass & Hansen back healthy?

TheRussianRocket.

I'm not saying size is necessarily why we have matched up poorly with the California teams recently: it's only one factor. But one way to put it to the test would be to ice the largest forward group we can and see what happens. Actually, I don't think we're that much worse off skill-wise by sitting Higgins and Vey for Sestito and Kassian. Usually I want the most skill possible in the lineup, but for one or two of these games it would be interesting to emphasize size a bit more.

the Sedins seems not to have success against bigger teams and without team chemistry which Vey and Higgins has with linematea, I don't think we would have ability to score.

The Cali teams are not only about size, I mean without doubt they are skifull and has team chemistry.

kassian was suppose to there at starting this season remember. Its not you who decides to pick who's where and what should be, its Kassian himself who is gonna do it for you.

Kassian var anta att det vid start denna säsong minns. Dess inte ni som bestämmer sig för att plocka vem är där och vad som borde vara, dess Kassian själv som ska är göra det åt dig.

Kassian should get a top six role. At the beginning of the season I thought he played marvellous. It was just a shame his teammates weren't scoring.

And yet his line mates went on a tear when Kassian became injured.

Maybe his line mates should be nominated for promotion.

kassian was suppose to there at starting this season remember. Its not you who decides to pick who's where and what should be, its Kassian himself who is gonna do it for you.

I swear you're that BuretoMogilny guy...

And yet his line mates went on a tear when Kassian became injured.

Maybe his line mates should be nominated for promotion.

Maybe you forgot -- that line was just picking up steam when Kassian got injured, which coincided with the time that Matthias started to up his game. Up until then it was Kassian driving the third line bus with 1-1/2 passengers.

Then again, that stuff isn't always so apparent from watching the radio...

As discussions rolled before the season started, Kassian on the 2nd line solves a lot of issues. I think that playing with a power forward who could take on a lot of the physical burden would greatly help Bonino's game.

The bottom line unfortunately is that Kassian just isn't ready for 2nd line duties. Don't forget, as a top 6 player, he would be facing tougher opposition. We all want him to play top 6 but throwing him to the wolves isn't going to help his development any more than it's helping Leon Draisaitl.

Archived