The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Panthers @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

must of been Florida Luongo jersey cause that is the team you were cheering for

I've had my Loungo jersey for 5 years lol, stick logo hell yeah. Sorry if that makes you upset.

I paid for my ticket and quite frankly I can cheer for whoever player I like.

Again sorry if that makes people upset. LOL.

:D

It was perfect actually.The Canucks came out and gave the fans what they thought they wanted. Played great hockey through the first. Realized though that the crowd wanted a Luuu win. So gave the crowd what they wanted. The customers always come first. Classy move. Henrik's a classy guy.

Well said oldnews. The crowd essentially turned on their team in favor of a player who requested a trade to Florida.

Yes Luongo gave this team eight great years. But he's not a Canuck anymore.

The crowd tonight were a disgrace to the team. Cheering for an individual over a team. Fodder. Nothing but fodder

you'll have to get used to it. this fanbase if full of that element. you saw it in hordes when Hodgson was traded, you're seeing it again. a lot of folks here that prefer a personality cult over their team.

my unsolicited advice - lower your expectations of this fanbase.

Yea, I'm kinda already used to the usual CDC bipolar crowd and my expectation for the fan base has never been high.

But tonight just really irked me.

I've had my Loungo jersey for 5 years lol, stick logo hell yeah. Sorry if that makes you upset.

not upset just calling out the sad excuse for a crowd tonight sorry that you can't tell the difference

You want an award for that?

Yea, I'm kinda already used to the usual CDC bipolar crowd and my expectation for the fan base has never been high.

But tonight just really irked me.

I think one of the basic tenets of being a fan is that you don't cheer for the other team. I don't care if the crowd is a little quiet, but that basic line was crossed tonight by way too many people.

It's like some people have never been to a game in which an ex-player, an ex-FRANCHISE player no less, returns.

Cheering for him then is pretty much normal. That trend would probably last just the one game though.

I'm laughing at the thought of that typical cheering as a showing of respect is somehow the reason why our team lost. Of course not.

The Canucks lost because they were out-played. Simple as that.

At times I feel this team has a totally rookie fanbase.

It's like some people have never been to a game in which an ex-player returns.

Cheering for him then is pretty much normal. That trend would probably last just the one game though.

I'm laughing at the thought of that typical cheering as a showing of respect is somehow the reason why our team lost. Of course not.

you're not allowed to make sense in here, stop it

It's like some people have never been to a game in which an ex-player, an ex-FRANCHISE player no less, returns.

At times I feel this team has a totally rookie fanbase.

most crowds don't cheer for returning players the entire game just saying

Archived