The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Panthers @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

So you expect them to cheer with that effort?? People PAY their money to watch the team compete and win. Come on, if you think they should cheer when they're losing you got it all wrong.

You gotta admit though, the fans in Rogers Arena has got to be one of the quietest/worst in the league.

The only times they're actually loud is when the playoffs are on

they played fine in the 1st period actually if you watched the game and the Crowd was still cheering for Luongo only

yeah i did, and no they didn't. maybe for the first 10 minutes

playing well for 1/6th of a game does not warrant cheering in my book, dunno about you

the only people mad about the cheering are people that hate Luongo. get over it

You can make all sorts of excuses, but in reality, we didn't show up in this game after the first ten minutes. The effort and compete level is not there. However you want to say it...

"We need to be better.."

"We have to play a full 60 minutes" or

"We choked"

This fan base is beyond pathetic.

Worst fans after the Leafs. I'm disgusted. I want a refund. Im done for tonight or I'll probably get banned.

But the same freaking +&(~( that are Luuuuing all night are the same idiots that booed lui on the heels of the second president trophy win vs the Ducks when he got pulled.

I swear to my families grave, I won't spend a single penny going to a canucks game again.

This fan base is beyond pathetic.

I've read this somewhere before.

Can't believe that some people here are whining about cheering for one of the greatest Canucks of all time in his first game back here. Hell, they were talking about retiring his jersey here this morning.

Wow.

If it makes you happy, those Luuuu's would have been sarcastic if he gave up 7 goals or something. Alas, we were outplayed yet again and didn't get lucky on the power play.

You gotta admit though, the fans in Rogers Arena has got to be one of the quietest/worst in the league.

The only times they're actually loud is when the playoffs are on

You mean when we sell out season tickets to the real fans for way too much money to pay for next year's seasons tickets, those fans.

I mean, not saying it was right for the crowd to do that, but I was expecting what ever happened. Guess I'm used to this fan base lol.

Also, what was there to cheer about aside from Luongo? No bite at all the whole game. Scored early, and that's it. We got outworked by a bubble Florida team.

actually again and i will keep saying this they were fine in the 1st period plenty to cheer for several chances but not one peep out of them

fine Luu all you want but when you purposely avoid cheering for the team in the 1st period that is what made them such a pathetic excuse for a crowd

This isn't a charity, you want your cheers? Earn them. Play with some heart and desperation. If the Canucks went up 2 goals in the first period they wouldn't be "purposely avoid cheering".

Archived