The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[News] Jensen Recalled

SvenBae

It is not so much looking at individuals as it is looking at coaching decisions. I am not down with the theory that the coach can do no wrong.

And I would be highly suspect of Willie D's coaching ability if he chooses to bench Kassian tomorrow.

Benning,Lidster,WD,Gulutzan,Pearn and Linden must defer to the instructions of the Kassian CDC Kult.

Management is in way over it's head.

what part of not looking to trade young players do you people not understand coming from JB?

Why should I believe JB?....no disrespect intended to him. Nothing would surprise me. Not saying the Jensen call up is a showcase, but if he was traded, or anyone other than Bo or Virts, I wouldn't be overly shocked.

The team needs to get better one way or another.

WD: Kassian really screwed me over against NJ there, he was to sit in the press box to consider the errors of his ways and due to a last second injury, sneaked in and scored ALL our goals, imagine!! Bazstard makes me look bad, sheesh. I gatta talk to Benning, call someone up, when I scratch a guy he needs to stay scratched!!! Dang-it-all I had to play him on the first line just to save face, how dare he come out and try to prove me wrong.........wait a second here......

maybe I aughtta let go the hate..............................

Benning,Lidster,WD,Gulutzan,Pearn and Linden must defer to the instructions of the Kassian CDC Kult.

Management is in way over it's head

So you would tell me that benching Kassian tomorrow would be a move that any coach worth his contract would make? There are a few holes that have been poking through Willie's armor lately and I think I might have the right to be concerned you may disagree that is up to you

Kassian CDC Kult.

lul

I like how Kult is spelled with a K. That's because Kassian's name starts with a K too right?

Brilliant stuff.

So you would tell me that benching Kassian tomorrow would be a move that any coach worth his contract would make? There are a few holes that have been poking through Willie's armor lately and I think I might have the right to be concerned you may disagree that is up to you

In a normal world we wouldnt even be talking about Kassian playing tomorrow after scoring 2 goals and 8 points in his last 8 games,,it would be a given but we have seen so many strange moves lately that nothing would surprise me .

wow....drama queen city on CDC. OH....wait.....just the usual crap.

JB is just seeing what he really has before he does anything at the trade deadline.

If he decides to move a veteran or two he want to see what he has on the farm.

So far so good the last while..

Ah yes, the bastion of defending management and coaching decisions.

I am sure there is nothing in your post history complaining about previous coaches and GM's?

How thoughtful.

You want more. Ok, I can't remember the last time that he has scored a goal. Maybe 1 goal since Jan 1st. Not sure, but I bet I'm pretty close.

He is a whiny little baby when things don't go his way. Is it because he thinks he should be in the nhl? Not sure, but he hasn't been the hardest working player down here.

I will say that he skates well and is using his big body more this year. Maybe just having an off year, but he has been invisible for the comets the last couple of months. All while getting 1st team pp time.

How thoughtful.

You want more. Ok, I can't remember the last time that he has scored a goal. Maybe 1 goal since Jan 1st. Not sure, but I bet I'm pretty close.

He is a whiny little baby when things don't go his way. Is it because he thinks he should be in the nhl? Not sure, but he hasn't been the hardest working player down here.

I will say that he skates well and is using his big body more this year. Maybe just having an off year, but he has been invisible for the comets the last couple of months. All while getting 1st team pp time.

This is why I find this call up kind of odd....is he getting the call up based on the merit of his play lately?

Archived