The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Eklund (I know) Canucks interested in Kadri?

Outsiders

I'd take kadri would rather not give up on Tanev but who knows what his contract ask is. He's never going to be the physical type or a goal scorer hes is a great shutdown guy thou.

We seem to have some decent depth on the back end all of a sudden biega has played so was corrado.

Hamhuis is the guy I would like to see moved he's been playing great recently but he'd be worth a lot to the right team. Cue the but all the injuries and he's our best d-man right now he has a ntc .All things I get but a bonified contender would pay top dollar for a guy like this and he doesn't fall in the rental department making easier to secure a 1st rounder and top prospects. Its what's best for future.

I would love it if the Canucks could trade for Kadri. The only way it would work is with Bonino going back the other way with other pieces. With Toronto being in a bit of a cap crunch and having some players to re-sign. It would be good for them to get a center on a very cheap contract in Bonino.

Kadri would give us a 2nd line. Bonino just hasn't been the answer for the Canucks this year.

I am no Kadri fan we would be giving up way too much to acquire him he is not the 1 or 2 centre we are looking for I would rather we draft an develop one.Kadri has played more like a 3 c with the leafs no thanks but thanks anyways.I cannot see him play in the western conference he is not built for the west another lets push Philly reall hard for one of their centres, it would be better fit in our conference they are built for the west play

kadri will never be a number one guy. he is and always will be a number to at best. atleast bozak has better fo win % he is in the 50's kadri barely makes 40%. he can't take key draws in own end like bozak can. better to start with the puck then without it.

Kadri is a puck hog does not use his linemates an takes silly untimely penalties, plays prima dona pp minutes does not have get up an go starter sorry sorry please let this thread die now i will barf my morning coffee if management does a deal for Kadri.
There is nothing specactular about Kadri game please please go away again with nonesense

The Leafs will need Kadri to continue the tank program for nhl lottery draft sweep stakes.Something smells fishy here An its bigger than Kadri.

I don't understand the hate on Kadri. If the Canucks are interested in acquiring him, the main issue that has already been stated is the asking price. I wouldn't be keen on the Canucks trading an A-level prospect for Kadri. My only other concern is that my understanding is that he is not a good faceoff man.

That said, I do think Kadri would be an overall talent upgrade over Bonino. Bonino is a less dynamic but safer player but Kadri has produced more at an earlier age. I'm also pretty sure that he hasn't racked up points playing with kessel and JVR.

As for attitude problems, I can't say I know much about that or his alleged contract demand.

Again, I wouldn't mind seeing Kadri in a Canucks uniform but it would depend on the price. A straight Bonino for Kadri swap is highly unlikely though.

Toronto is selling the farm

Nows the time to benefit from it

Kadri is not part of their rebuild they've had issues with his attitude

Those willing to trade for Kane should be just as willing to trade for kadri

Bonino could be a popular move for Toronto

Low cap hit locked up for 3 seasons

He'd be perfect for a rebuild

Might just take bonino and a b prospect

Trade Mathias for a 2nd and a 4th

Sedin Sedin kassian

Burrows kadri vrbata

Kenins. Horvat Hansen

Dorset. Vey/ Richardson Higgins

I would love it if the Canucks could trade for Kadri. The only way it would work is with Bonino going back the other way with other pieces. With Toronto being in a bit of a cap crunch and having some players to re-sign. It would be good for them to get a center on a very cheap contract in Bonino.

Kadri would give us a 2nd line. Bonino just hasn't been the answer for the Canucks this year.

I agree, although Kadri isn't a first line centre to build around, the post-Sedin Canucks project to be a team with 2-3 real good scoring lines as opposed to one line that does the majority of the scoring. In saying this, I think Kadri would project to fit this mold very well.

Bonino + Gaunce for Kadri?

It's a deal I don't mind. Kadri is younger and much more suited to a 2C role than Bones IMO.

Still believ Horvat will be 2C or at least contending for it, which makes Kadri redundant.

Bonino + prospect is reasonable but i don't think the plus should be an A prospect like Gaunce.

Archived