The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Toronto Maple Leafs @ Vancouver Canucks | 3.14.2015 | CBC | 4:00 PM PST

Brad Marchand

Good god this means I have to listen to Glen Healy today. Why do they hire goalies to be on the panel(s)? Cory Hirsch is equally annoying but he gets a pass being a former Canuck. Colby Armstrong and Steve Rucchin are a breath of fresh air though actually some level headed insight.

You wont get Armstrong or Rucchin today..you will get the whole Leaf contingent..Georgy..Kypreos..Healy and Elliot who I dont mind.

He's a skilled player that's finding his way in his first season.

He's never going to be a hard checking gritty player. Anyone who thought that doesn't know what kind of player he is.

He'll need to bulk up and get stronger this summer, no doubt. But every rookie goes through that learning curve their first season.

Horvat says hi. Figured it out a heck of a lot quicker at 19 then Vey is doing at 23. Plus Vey played a chunk last season with LA and everyone already knew his weaknesses that needed to be worked on.

They'll be playing back to back games, and Calgary just destroyed them

Absolutely no excuse for not getting a win tomorrow

Totally agree..no excuse to lose tomorrow..if they do..they will have lost to Buffalo.Arizona.NJ and the Leafs...the threads on CDC will be brutal .

We've seen this movie before. The other team has us where they want us... thinking we can just show up and collect the 2 pts.. Except this time it's critical that we win. Hopefully the Nucks play like it and take it to the Leafs from opening puck drop.

I expect the Nucks to blow the Leafs by 5-1... but I'll be happy with a 1-0 regulation win.

You wont get Armstrong or Rucchin today..you will get the whole Leaf contingent..Georgy..Kypreos..Healy and Elliot who I dont mind.

Oh good, Healy in a Leafs/Canucks game. I've been wondering if Sydney Crosby is still the greatest player in the world and need that reaffirmed several times for no apparent reason in a game that has nothing to do with him or his team. Thanks in advance to Glenn.

Hopefully the boys aren't looking past this one.

Bottom feeder: check.

Nationally televised game: check

Their 2nd game in a back to back: check.

Our guys rested: check.

At home: check

We're 5 for 5 on this years mail-it-in checklist. Break the cycle. There's absolutely no reason for Eddie Lack to have to try to steal this one.

Oh good, Healy in a Leafs/Canucks game. I've been wondering if Sydney Crosby is still the greatest player in the world and need that reaffirmed several times for no apparent reason in a game that has nothing to do with him or his team. Thanks in advance to Glenn.

We're 5 for 5 on this years mail-it-in checklist. Break the cycle. There's absolutely no reason for Eddie Lack to try have to steal this one.

Syndey Crosby REALLY :picard:

We're 5 for 5 on this years mail-it-in checklist. Break the cycle. There's absolutely no reason for Eddie Lack to have to try to steal this one.

Healy is the biggest name dropper since Pierre McGuire.

Anyone got a 4k tv we can throw stuff at if we lose :bigblush:

A few years ago my brother who's a contractor and builder was given the task of building a "bombproof" TV cabinet. His client got so frustrated at a Canucks game he destroyed his plasma tv. So my brother built him a cabinet with plexiglass to protect the screen.

Honestly the money spent on the cabinet, he might want to take anger management courses.

But I get the reference from the poster who had the 4k tv.

Archived