The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Multiple Offers-Lack gaining Lots of Interest * with Source *

Bieksa, Lack, 23rd for the 9th overall.

Draft Barzal, Rantanen, or Provorov.

If only Provorov would fall to there... but Linden was pretty dismissive today and Benning yesterday of trading up, as if it's not even a consideration because of the asking prices. But who knows, maybe SJ or someone really comes up with something in a package they want. Benning has said before he prefers to trade in packages versus single assets.

If only Provorov would fall to there... but Linden was pretty dismissive today and Benning yesterday of trading up, as if it's not even a consideration because of the asking prices. But who knows, maybe SJ or someone really comes up with something in a package they want. Benning has said before he prefers to trade in packages versus single assets.

San Jose wants to get younger so adding Bieksa is not quite fitting that, Lack a stop gap for them but both to SJ I just don't see it.

Chek News guy?

Probably just trying to boost his twitter?

Chek News guy?

Probably just trying to boost his twitter?

A follow up post by him said if it is going to happen it will be in the next 24-48 hours. Well thanks Captain Obvious. Clearly it would have to be done before the 9th pick tomorrow. This guy has no insight.

Not a fan of that scenario.

I think the 23rd stays, if anything a solid 2nd round pick going Vancouver's way for Lack,

9th overall > 2nd round pick.

Especially for a veteran on his last year, a backup hoping to prove he is a starter in this league, and a late 1st rounder

A follow up post by him said if it is going to happen it will be in the next 24-48 hours. Well thanks Captain Obvious. Clearly it would have to be done before the 9th pick tomorrow. This guy has no insight.

I don't think he said anything about the return. I think that was someone else's speculation... Could be wrong though

Can't wait to hear all the faults in JB's logic tomorrow in his draft picks according to the knowledgeable CDC faithful

That is why I've been addicted to CDC for probably over ten years now. It's like a massive open ice collision between reason and insanity and I can't get enough of it.

Archived