The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Multiple Offers-Lack gaining Lots of Interest * with Source *

I really want Jake McCabe in return. Great prospect with good stats in the AHL last year. Once Hamhuis leaves, he could play in our top 4 for a decade.

Buffalo had great depth on D with bogosian, zadorov, ristolainen, Pysyk, and more. Getting McCabe isn't that far fetched.

My lord CDC is active...

This years draft is a wet dream for CDC armchair GM's... And a nightmare for others.

I can't wait for the fall out from tomorrow. There will be a lot of pissed off people, but also a lot of satisfied ones.

It's going to be fun!

This years draft is a wet dream for CDC armchair GM's... And a nightmare for others.

I can't wait for the fall out from tomorrow. There will be a lot of pissed off people, but also a lot of satisfied ones.

It's going to be fun!

Can't wait to hear all the faults in JB's logic tomorrow in his draft picks according to the knowledgeable CDC faithful

It's going to be fun!

Benning could trade Lack and Bieksa to Buffalo for the #2 pick and he'd still get roasted by some.

Lack has to be traded. JB can sign Markstrom to a cheap bridge contract, hopefully 3 years to see Miller out. Get him comfortable playing in the NHL the right way, I'd say 25-35 games next year. 16-17 season get him in the 40-50 game range and see Miller out that off season.

17-18 season we should have ourselves a well seasoned 28 year old Markstrom and a fresh Demko ready to step in for our next goalie controversy!

I hope that is the way it goes, I really don't want to see us trade our 4th goalie in 3-5 seasons after Lack is gone.

I really want Jake McCabe in return. Great prospect with good stats in the AHL last year. Once Hamhuis leaves, he could play in our top 4 for a decade.

That would be brilliant. Not sure how realistic it is with Lack's value so up in the air, but it's at least as realistic as those hoping for 31st and later, i believe.

The full version of that clip is hilarious. I think Markstrom has a lot to prove, but he's the guy that can replace Lack. I watched enough Comets games to know that he's the only reason that Utica made it to the calder cup finals. He isn't that kid that lost all those games on a crapty Panthers team. Marky has taken the same trajectory as Schneids, toiling away in the minors until you're so good that they have to give you a spot. As good as a goalie as I think Lack is, I think Markstrom is going to be better. He might just start yet another goalie controversy!?OMFGWTF! :shock:

I know this is me straying a tad from the topic at hand... but if Martin Jones is really available, and at a similar cost to Eddie and Talbot... how on earth is he not the most sought after goalie on the market? The guy has twice the potential of the other two, is younger, and has played exceptional in his limited time in the NHL so far. I would have thought he'd be as highly regarded as Bernier was a couple years ago.

I know this is me straying a tad from the topic at hand... but if Martin Jones is really available, and at a similar cost to Eddie and Talbot... how on earth is he not the most sought after goalie on the market? The guy has twice the potential of the other two, is younger, and has played exceptional in his limited time in the NHL so far. I would have thought he'd be as highly regarded as Bernier was a couple years ago.

The Kings are keeping Jones. He's not for sale.

Archived