The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Multiple Offers-Lack gaining Lots of Interest * with Source *

Who is this source? I've never heard of him before.

are you guys that gullible?

Dude posts a bogus rumor on CDC about some offer he heard on CKNW with no source.

Some people tweet said rumor.

All of a sudden another dude (with under 400 followers) starts putting his name on it like its the gospel truth.

edit: I see now this tweet came from 2 hours ago, so obviously he was uninvolved with the CDC thread. Still, it's likely mere speculation brought on by Friedmans tweet that Sharks were very interested in Bieksa, and knowing they need a goalie. Considering we are interested in dealing Lack and Bieksa, theres really nothing to this rumor at all

That is why I've been addicted to CDC for probably over ten years now. It's like a massive open ice collision between reason and insanity and I can't get enough of it.

and math! or are we to believe you spent five years addicted to cdc without ever becoming a member?! i'm just joshin'...

and math! or are we to believe you spent five years addicted to cdc without ever becoming a member?! i'm just joshin'...

You sir are correct! I got over my denial and accepted my problem.

My name is Canuckas, and I'm addicted to CDC.

You sir are correct! I got over my denial and accepted my problem.

My name is Canuckas, and I'm addicted to CDC.

I've been on here so long now my phone has 2% battery life lol I will be disappearing soon enough . Why can't there be any new news or rumours!!. Oh wells lol good nite for now folks. I'll be back on after work :)

Getting a top 45 pick for Lack would be quite the win considering its a buyers market.

If you ever really looked at the history of players drafted in the back half of the 2nd round you might not think so. Lack is a very good starting goalie right now. #45 OA in this draft probably never plays a game with the Canucks

Would be hard for New York to Send Talbot to a division rival much like Gillis sending Schneider to Edmonton.

I'm hoping its Lack plus 23 for

Sam Reinhart.

Sorry, really not seeing Buffalo give up its 19 year old 2nd overall 2014 pick who is considered ready to leap into NHL duty as its core 2C for the next decade. Not in exchange for a possibly serviceable 27 year old goalie and a late 1st pick, no matter how deep the draft.

Would be hard for New York to Send Talbot to a division rival much like Gillis sending Schneider to Edmonton.

I'm hoping its Lack plus 23 for

Sam Reinhart.

Listen, I like Reinhart but It will take more than that to get him from.

Probably guaranteed an over payment to say the least which is not good for us moving forward.

I wonder if there's any way we can get Edmonton's 16th instead and keep our 23rd.

Something involving Bieksa and Lack.

Edmonton would be stupid not to jump at a deal like that. Bieksa's leadership is exactly what that team needs. If he'd accept the trade I'm sure he'd look at resigning. It be a no brainer for them if they could lock him up for 2 more.

Here's what I would think could work that doesn't involve trading Lack

Bieksa + Jensen + Right to Markstrom + late round pick for a either Edmonton's or Buffalo's early 2nd.

- Markstrom is probably going to fetch a 4th but has upside

- Bieksa alone is going to fetch a 3rd and as you said can be a locker room leader

- Jensen can probably still fetch a 3rd but has upside

This also allows Vancouver to keep Lack, and allow the team to get a 2nd.

Here's what I would think could work that doesn't involve trading Lack

Bieksa + Jensen + Right to Markstrom + late round pick for a either Edmonton's or Buffalo's early 2nd.

- Markstrom is probably going to fetch a 4th but has upside

- Bieksa alone is going to fetch a 3rd and as you said can be a locker room leader

- Jensen can probably still fetch a 3rd but has upside

This also allows Vancouver to keep Lack, and allow the team to get a 2nd.

That is horrible, If you look at what Lenher got then Markstrom is worth atleast a 2nd. bieska is worth a 2nd or a 3rd and Jensen is worth nothing.

Archived