The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

The thing that impressed me most about Brock is his ability to position himself for one timers off rushes. And Im not talking teeing off slap shot one tee's, they are quick on the net hard and accurate. Reminds me a bit of how Brett Hull was, very smart at quick releases never allowing goalie to get set. He definitely has a goal scoring mentality in O zone. Had some chemistry going with McCann, they scored some highlight reel goals in two on one drills

• Upvote 1

Your comebacks are just asking to be made funny of....

Stop picking on him guys. He's clearly Mr Magoo with his opinion of Ms. Cuthbert and it's going to be an absolute tragedy when he realizes he's actually been using Grindr all this time.

Boeser will be at the US Junior Evaluation Camp at Lake Placid from August 1-8. Last year, a lot of the practice scrimmages and all the games were streamed online. Players from Finland and Sweden will also be there.

Full camp roster

http://worldjuniors.usahockey.com/page/show/1909970-2015-u-s-national-junior-evaluation-camp-roster

Here's the schedule

http://worldjuniors.usahockey.com/page/show/1262682-2015-u-s-national-junior-evaluation-camp-schedule

Brock was supposedly in the top half of the 2016 WJC forward prospects at the end of this year's tournament. Since then, he led the USHL in goals.

Edited by Amish Rake Fighter

Boeser will be at the US Junior Evaluation Camp at Lake Placid from August 1-8. Last year, a lot of the practice scrimmages and all the games were streamed online.

Full camp roster

http://worldjuniors.usahockey.com/page/show/1909970-2015-u-s-national-junior-evaluation-camp-roster

Here's the schedule

http://worldjuniors.usahockey.com/page/show/1262682-2015-u-s-national-junior-evaluation-camp-schedule

Brock was supposedly in the top half of the 2016 forward prospects at the end of this year's tournament. Since then, he led the USHL in goals.

If I'm not mistaken he captained the U18 team? Or led the team in scoring? Or both?

Edit:

w_11_brock_boeser_ep.jpg

Looks like Team USA couldn't afford team buckets for their boys...

Edited by kazin!

If I'm not mistaken he captained the U18 team? Or led the team in scoring? Or both?

Edit:

w_11_brock_boeser_ep.jpg

Looks like Team USA couldn't afford team buckets for their boys...

not enough time to search it but I believe he was captain of the u17 team?

it was the 2014 Hlinka Memorial Cup, the other big U18 tourney

1st in goals, 2nd in points

http://hlinkamemorial.com/eng/statistiky.asp?sezona=2014&filtrtym=&filtrpost=&limit=&order1=uspesnost&order2=body

he was also at the World Junior A Challenge, don't know much about that

Edited by Amish Rake Fighter

Your comebacks are just asking to be made funny of....

Well no crap eh, that's kinda the point...

Sorry everything goes over your head..

There's no way you're a scout...

This kid is defintely our best goal scoring prospect by a lot. Virtanen needs to learn a few things from his and get his scoring touch back.

Edited by Erik Karlsson

Well no crap eh, that's kinda the point...

Sorry everything goes over your head..

There's no way you're a scout...

This kid is defintely our best goal scoring prospect by a lot. Virtanen needs to learn a few things from his and get his scoring touch back.

Believe what you want too, but it would be a pretty stupid in depth story to make up. Why all the hate toward me? you must feel superior making fun or people on the internet

Believe what you want too, but it would be a pretty stupid in depth story to make up. Why all the hate toward me? you must feel superior making fun or people on the internet

That's funny coming from you and the Cuthbert gang...

Ain't no hate, just playin around.

Jesus H ******. Can we take this obviously-hilarious-but-just-sorta-irrelevant reparte to a lounge thread and actually leave this thread for (gasp) Brock Boeser discussion? It was mildly amusing at first but it's going on 3 pages now...

And in his defence I saw Erik karlsson leaving the Roxy with like 6 girls in tow after the heritage classic

Edited by Wild Sean Monahan

I thought he was more serious then calm.

I thought so perhaps as well, but after re-watching some of his interviews...the cool way he (almost) casually flirted with the reporter gal as he walked away with his mic still attached? Seeing some of his interactions at the prospect camp? Especially compared to Virtanen's "mic'd up" segment...Virt really seemed kinda childish, the way he kept repeating his 'Subes, stay on yer feet' & laughed at his own joke? I don't know, he just came off as disingenuous.

I'm reading way, way, WAAAY too much into Virtanen, but I'm damn sure that Boeser is a born star, the guy just oozes confidence...his brother married or engaged to an NFL cheerleader? Clearly there is some elegance stored in his luscious, suave locks, & lord knows that ALWAYS translates to NHL greatness...Jagr anyone? Anyone?

Damn Jagr is sexy.

Clearly there is some elegance stored in his luscious, suave locks, & lord knows that ALWAYS translates to NHL greatness...Jagr anyone? Anyone?

Damn Jagr is sexy.

Jagr was just taking the torch from Ron Duguay, perhaps Brock can be next in line