The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

Craig Button had him ranked number 9 and thinks he is one of the best pure goal scorers of not only this draft but the last few drafts combined. I know most of you people hate Craig and think you are smarter than him.. but it's a good perspective from somebody who has actually watched Brock play! Hopefully he is right about this kid.

For all of you who are calling for a bona fide sniper. Maybe we have him already. I know, it's Button's opinion but from the highlights I've seen he looks pretty good.

Yeah vrbata sucked in the playoffs. If we aren't in a playoff position by the deadline we should sell to the highest bidder.

4pts in 6 games is not sucking. Were you expecting him to go around hitting people into the boards?

4pts in 6 games is not sucking. Were you expecting him to go around hitting people into the boards?

I was expecting him not to bail out every time a hit was coming and not act like the puck was a live grenade if it went near the boards.

Lost a lot of respect for the guy.

I was expecting him not to bail out every time a hit was coming and not act like the puck was a live grenade if it went near the boards.

Lost a lot of respect for the guy.

He was one of those guys who actually played hard in the last game. Yes, he was -2, but he got a goal. Our defence just messed things up, and Miller wasn't himself. He showed he could score big goals all last season.