The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

1 minute ago, MedicineHatCanuck said:

Why is there always a Gooseberries, Gstank fight in every prospect thread?

Epic battle between two mental giants.  Don't know what is more entertaining...Stank vs. Baumer or Stank vs. Goose...or Stank vs. anyone vs. desi's posts.

How about that Boeser kid? He's going to be a good one.

7 minutes ago, HK Phooey said:

Epic battle between two mental giants.  Don't know what is more entertaining...Stank vs. Baumer or Stank vs. Goose...or Stank vs. anyone vs. desi's posts.

How about that Boeser kid? He's going to be a good one.

I like Desi, he's entertaining as long as you don't take what he says seriously.

I think he will score 25-30 goals in his prime, but he needs to work on his skating

Edited by MedicineHatCanuck

19 minutes ago, Gooseberries said:

Remember that time you told us you touch little boys at the playground by your house. 

Personally I don't care what anyone says, even if it's border line, it's a free country, "supposedly".

But, I just got suspended for nothing near what you said, so please let us know if you get suspended, just curious?

43 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

To be fair did anyone predict the Sedin's each being an Art Ross winner?

In hindsight?  of course these guys who were all born in 94 through 2001 did, all the time, they all knew from the moment they were drafted.  Yup...all of em

1 minute ago, newgm said:

Personally I don't care what anyone says, even if it's border line, it's a free country, "supposedly".

But, I just got suspended for nothing near what you said, so please let us know if you get suspended, just curious?

Will do. I don't take kindly to people putting offensive words in my mouth. If I go, he goes. I'm okay with that. Guy can't seem to drop anything.  Not that I'm a saint. I refuse to wait around for a mod to do anything. I'll take matters into my own hands and dish out what he serves to me. 

Ended up blocking him anyways became do enjoy cdc. These wars with him will ultimately lead to my ban if they haven't already.  Only guy on my block list. Tells you something. 

1 minute ago, MedicineHatCanuck said:

I think Desi, he's entertaining as long as you don't take what he says seriously.

I think he will score 25-30 goals in his prime, but he needs to work on his skating

Agreed on Desi...

Boeser doesn't have that blazing straight line speed, but he has that sneaky quickness that allows him to get away from the check and has that uncanny ability to find open space on the ice.  And that shot.  Boeser reminds me of a less chunky/fitter Brett Hull with playmaking skills.

Just now, The 5th Line said:

HAHAHAHA am I seriously the only one here that knows MedicineHatCanuck is Gstanks alternate account?

Gstank stop creeping me out with your third person comments and your alter-egos.  And I'm sorry for doing this and spoiling your fun but I still had to get you back.  Call it even.  Truce 

??? What are you talking about.

35 minutes ago, MedicineHatCanuck said:

I like Desi, he's entertaining as long as you don't take what he says seriously.

There's no way desi ever eclipse the 20 goal mark, let alone the 30.

25 minutes ago, The 5th Line said:

HAHAHAHA am I seriously the only one here that knows MedicineHatCanuck is Gstanks alternate account?

Gstank stop creeping me out with your third person comments and your alter-egos.  And I'm sorry for doing this and spoiling your fun but I still had to get you back.  Call it even.  Truce 

MHC's grammar and spelling is exponentially better than gstank's though.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, HK Phooey said:

Agreed on Desi...

Boeser doesn't have that blazing straight line speed, but he has that sneaky quickness that allows him to get away from the check and has that uncanny ability to find open space on the ice.  And that shot.  Boeser reminds me of a less chunky/fitter Brett Hull with playmaking skills.

What Boeser reminds me of is a young Jeremy Roenick. He had quickness and a good cruising speed, but lacked elite speed. And man, he had both a shot. And a knack for scoring all kinds of goals. Also a bull chested good overall athlete.

3 minutes ago, hatedkid666 said:

if this guy turns out to be half the player Parise is then it is a success 

Imagine a future Matthews/Boeser line :frantic:

?/Matthews/Boeser