The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

4 hours ago, Alflives said:

Should we have drafted Jost too though?  

Jost is good, but I like whom we have drafted so far. We can't have them all, and when the time comes, I'm sure Benning will pull a rabbit out the hat... He has done good so far.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Harvey Spector said:

And people wonder where this picture came from...

You mean Boeser is still available at 23??

benning__1_.0.jpg

Lol, did Benning really made that face because Boeser was still available? I never knew where this picture came from. 

3 hours ago, Harvey Spector said:

And people wonder where this picture came from...

You mean Boeser is still available at 23??

benning__1_.0.jpg

The only logical explanation for this image. Boeser is going to be an All-Star.

If WD somehow gets canned this year, can there be a case into hiring Brad Berry along with Dane Jackson?

Both have past connections to the team. Jackson has done a wonderful job in teaching the defensive side of hockey much like what Jarvis is doing. UND has had the best PK in their conference for many years and one could make a case that it's one of the best in all NCAA. Berry reminds me alot of Vigniault in that both were mediocre D but student of the game and teach a flawless brand. Berry did a bang up job teaching a young Edler during his days as assistant coach for The Moose and I believe went to the AHL finals that year with Schneider in net.

Just sayin.....those would be my choices. I'm sure Boeser and Stecher would concur too

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, missioncanucksfan said:

If WD somehow gets canned this year, can there be a case into hiring Brad Berry along with Dane Jackson?

Pretty sure Green would be the first choice for replacement,  and for good reason. 

I'd much rather have a veteran CHL/AHL coach over an NCAA guy personally, not that your guys aren't good in their own rights though.

55 minutes ago, Fanuck said:

Pretty sure Green would be the first choice for replacement,  and for good reason. 

I'd much rather have a veteran CHL/AHL coach over an NCAA guy personally, not that your guys aren't good in their own rights though.

Well that Dave Hackstal guy in Philly isn't doing too bad of a job.  

Personally I don't think it matters where the coach comes from as long as he can get total buy in from the players. 

Andy Murray is going a heck of a job for Western Michigan University as well

• Upvote 1