The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Ducks 11/30/2015.

Nex is my ex

1 minute ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Your biggest weakness is that you talk in certainties. Just like last year when they made the playoffs. The fact that you don't see what's possible is hilarious and sad. You sound exactly like a nerd at a bakesale.

Wow. It took you that long to draft up that response? Did you want to have a spelling contest?

8 minutes ago, OzymandiusParadox said:

I don't agree that what I said was hostile in any way. And Miller's play did lead to a sloppy goal. Which in my honest opinion he does quite frequently. Thus it has a place for my opinion here. I never have made a thread before.

First one was marginal but the third didn't help my case haha.  If your new here don't expect rainbows and butterflies when the team in front of Miller is playing like they are tonight.  You might see some aggression in every form

1 minute ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Your biggest weakness is that you talk in certainties. Just like last year when they made the playoffs. The fact that you don't see what's possible is hilarious and sad. You sound exactly like a nerd at a bakesale.

What's wrong with bake sales ? I would love a Nanaimo bar right about now !

1 minute ago, combover said:

And they still might. Ducks look like a playoff team that can hit, score and play d.

van looks terrible and especially bad against any team that plays physical. 

And except for tonight they don't score, 2nd lowest in the league

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

It will be fine........next October.

It will be fine at the TDL, the draft, and free agency July first.  We are a rebuilding (re-tooling) team.  The road along the way will have many bumps, but these three events coming up will be our smooth stretches, where we speed with wild excitement.  I can just hear the announcements: the Canucks trade...for...; the Canucks draft...and...and....; the newest UFA to sign with the Canucks is ...

there will be some exciting times along this road to a Cup team.  I just HATE BUMPS! :(

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

It will be fine at the TDL, the draft, and free agency July first.  We are a rebuilding (re-tooling) team.  The road along the way will have many bumps, but these three events coming up will be our smooth stretches, where we speed with wild excitement.  I can just hear the announcements: the Canucks trade...for...; the Canucks draft...and...and....; the newest UFA to sign with the Canucks is ...

there will be some exciting times along this road to a Cup team.  I just HATE BUMPS! :(

Very true. I just want to see Henrik and Daniel get one final shot with a team that's built for the playoffs. This offseason will be the biggest in a long time for the Canucks. That excites me.

Archived