The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Ducks 11/30/2015.

Nex is my ex

6 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Your biggest weakness is that you talk in certainties. Just like last year when they made the playoffs. The fact that you don't see what's possible is hilarious and sad. You sound exactly like a nerd at a bakesale.

Wow.  That was very creative.  One question... How do YOU know what a nerd at a bake sale sounds like?

Just now, viking mama said:

Markstrom will start tomorrow...and it looks like there will be another call-up from Utica to replace Virtanen. Hoping to be dazzled.

No call up for Virtanen , Baertschi is there and has been switching out with Virtanen 

We still need that player that plays angry.

Gillis had it right when he offer-sheeted Backes.  This team needs that kind of chip on its shoulder.  Not the Kesler hemorhhoids version, but someone who projects that anger at the opposition as opposed to eating away at the fabric of their own team.

edit - in fairness to Dorsett, he does bring that, but not quite with the impact of a beast like Backes.

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Very true. I just want to see Henrik and Daniel get one final shot with a team that's built for the playoffs. This offseason will be the biggest in a long time for the Canucks. That excites me.

Getting top picks at the TDL, picking twice in the top ten, and signing and Buffuglin excites me. :).  And Mrs Alf- of course.  It's just when we go at it, I think we look like a couple of shaggy dogs.^_^

Archived