The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Ducks 11/30/2015.

Nex is my ex

2 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

This isn't hockey...it's like watching my dog chase a stick!!

Team not prepared tonight...no speed, sloppy with the puck and absolutely no physical play or push back.  

Oilers looked lie a fart batter team while losing to the Leafs earlier.

Benning needs to start making some calls.  Nobody should be safe on this team not named Sedin.

LMAO WAS THAT INTENTIONAL!? :lol:

playoffs are not till april this team needs to resolve some serious stuff before contemplating a legit shot to get there one the D is an has been for a few years at least a mess I am not sure how WD hid it last season but it is barely minor league team D to say the least .The compete an grit ? 

I actually do not think they deserve to get into spot just to fail in 4 or 5 games they have some nasty habits that are not conducive to winning games.If Miller goes down to injury we start getting blown out by bigger numbers than 1 an it will be ugly .

3 minutes ago, OzymandiusParadox said:

Why are you so aggressive? I am simply stating an opinion. Maybe you should try and get a prescription of Prozac.

13 minutes ago, OzymandiusParadox said:

Didn't say tonight. He has been inferior his last 3 years in Buffalo till now. Good thing you know how to read.

Only as aggressive as you are passive aggressive.  Miller is at little fault tonight, don't back down and say your not talking about him "tonight" if your posting in here.  Make another goalie controversy troll thread we can all avoid and don't be mad if someone calls you out for it!

5 minutes ago, Keslerific said:

If McCann and Virtanen go to the world juniors that would be a perfect time to let guys like Kenins and Gaunce get some games in

I hope Virtanen is healthy enough for the world juniors. If so, he should definitely go. And then he should go back to junior. There is no point using up a year of his time to UFA status if he is not helping the team. I would much rather see Grenier, Gaunce or Shinkaruk get a shot.

And the team would not lose much in team toughness. Jake is already getting worn down -- not surprising for a 19 year old trying to play a tough physical game in the NHL.

Prust and Dorsett are middle weight guys at best. They are on the fourth line, which plays 1/4 of the game at the most.  When they are off the ice you have disney escapades.  You need a couple more hard nosed defencemen and a couple really mean forwards.   When I say a hard nosed D man i mean the opposite of Weber, Bartkowski, Hamhuis and Tanev.  The opposite.

5 minutes ago, yes we can nucks said:

Makes me wonder if both of them are playing hurt.  They're the type that would normally get into a fight to get the team fired up when needed.

quite possibly.  neither of them are the type to avoid stepping up otherwise - it's been a bit uncharacteristic lately.

Archived