The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Ducks 11/30/2015.

Nex is my ex

2 minutes ago, JamesB said:

I hope Virtanen is healthy enough for the world juniors. If so, he should definitely go. And then he should go back to junior. There is no point using up a year of his time to UFA status if he is not helping the team. I would much rather see Grenier, Gaunce or Shinkaruk get a shot.

And the team would not lose much in team toughness. Jake is already getting worn down -- not surprising for a 19 year old trying to play a tough physical game in the NHL.

I also agree he should go back to junior. It could really help him.

4 minutes ago, Nooks said:

Only as aggressive as you are passive aggressive.  Miller is at little fault tonight, don't back down and say your not talking about him "tonight" if your posting in here.  Make another goalie controversy troll thread we can all avoid and don't be mad if someone calls you out for it!

I don't agree that what I said was hostile in any way. And Miller's play did lead to a sloppy goal. Which in my honest opinion he does quite frequently. Thus it has a place for my opinion here. I never have made a thread before.

1 minute ago, Darius71 said:

Prust and Dorsett are middle weight guys at best. They are on the fourth line, which plays 1/4 of the game at the most.  When they are off the ice you have disney escapades.  You need a couple more hard nosed defencemen and a couple really mean forwards.   When I say a hard nosed D man i mean the opposite of Weber, Bartkowski, Hamhuis and Tanev.  The opposite.

Well. There's always next season.....Hopefully Weber and Bartowski are not resigned, and Hamhuis gets a proper partner, and Edler is traded and Tanev learns how to use his fists.

One can dream

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Well. There's always next season.....Hopefully Weber and Bartowski are not resigned, and Hamhuis gets a proper partner, and Edler is traded and Tanev learns how to use his fists.

One can dream

..and you certainly are dreaming. 

Why are there so many comments and people talking about the playoffs..?

Really? Who wants to see this team make the playoffs (who's last name isn't aquilini) and for what purpose?

I wanna see this team succeed as much as the most hard core fan but logic prevents me from even considering playoffs this season. 

Some people need to straight up forget playoffs for a while..

Archived