The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Ducks 11/30/2015.

Nex is my ex

Yup. The referees aren't blind,....they are just freakin' incompetent,... practically lawless out there.

Not sayin' it would have made a big difference in the game,...but when many of the calls were errors or clear infractions by the home team called the wrong way...wow!

Incompetent lawmen,...meant no law....and that didnt play in' the visitors favor.

What can ya do but ask the league to view the tape,.. and properly address/correct/rank the crew?

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Thanks doc. Is my time almost up? I want this team to win and win meaningfully. Not some pathetic first round exit that has become the norm.

This team is in transition and in it's present state is not a playoff team. It will be pummeled into submission by a playoff team.

First round exits are failures, not something to celebrate.

Blunt!  Telling it like it is... Much appreciated

1 minute ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Jared McCann having to look after himself out there and he does. Jesus this is a pathetic effort by the Canucks, leaving McCann out there to take on Getzlaf himself.

The play was already on the entirely opposite side of the rink. I doubt they even noticed what was going on till it was already too late to jump in, at which point Hansen challenged Baldy. This team has been crap in a lot of ways but defending rookies isnt one of them, even typically non fighters like Burrows/Hansen have been stepping up for them. 

Archived