The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Waivers) Jared Stoll and Anton Khudoben

What's stolls term and $$ left?  His charges were based around pain killers from my understanding.  Not like he was trafficing hard drugs.  A lot of pro athletes get addicted too them due too the grind of their respective seasons.

He would be a steal to help us in our recovery.  Would mean the end of our tank for matthews tho unless we lend mccan.

1 minute ago, Rush17 said:

What's stolls term and $$ left?  His charges were based around pain killers from my understanding.  Not like he was trafficing hard drugs.  A lot of pro athletes get addicted too them due too the grind of their respective seasons.

He's a pending UFA with a call hit of $800k

10 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

He would be a steal to help us in our recovery.  Would mean the end of our tank for matthews tho unless we lend mccan.

Nope. 

It was a blow and ecstasy party weekend in Vegas. 

he would help our faceoffs and help bo on the pk. low risk pick up could slot on 4th line once sutter returns

wont be a pt producers but would help ride the ship and could allow McCann go to WJC as well. maybe play with Virtanen their and buid chemistry?

Don't claim Stoll. He's done from the NHL.

If a full-grown adult can't control his drug problem, especially someone who has that much experience in the league, keep the hell away from the young players.  They need to put him in full rehab, similar to a prison, until he's weened off the drugs.

Anton Khudobin - he's an intriguing goalie, right? Why is he being waived? Maybe the Canucks could put a claim in him, in case Markstrom falters.

There are a hell of lot better options than taking a gamble on Stoll.  Lets focus on fixing the defense.  Do we need more players to float around and watch the Sedins score?  No, we need a shutdown pairing on D and shutdown line up front.  Stoll has baggage, he will be room cancer.  I'd rather sign Tony Robbins to fix our battered dressing room.

38 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

No, you're thinkng of Richards. Stoll was busted on coke and ecstasy. It was hard drugs. 

I'm pretty surprised that Stoll's getting waived to be honest. I'd take a chance on him because of how poor our center position is, but considering we just dumped Kassian, I doubt Benning makes a claim. 

Archived