The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

EDLER

niknuk85

3 minutes ago, niknuk85 said:

There is a lot of conversation about trading hamhuis, sorrey Edler is the one that has to go if there is any value left there at all.

While I do agree that Edler is worth more in a trade than literally any other veteran, you need to flesh out your topic a little more to make it worth reading. 

What you wrote was essentially a status update in post form.

Sorrey.

3 minutes ago, niknuk85 said:

There is a lot of conversation about trading hamhuis, sorrey Edler is the one that has to go if there is any value left there at all.

No.  Edler is a big boy, who can absorb the fore check.  His minutes need to come down though.  He's playing the number one spot, when he would excel at the 2 or 3 hole.  What we need is to move Hamhuis, and sign (FA) or draft a future number 1 of elite talents.  

15 minutes ago, niknuk85 said:

XntJFrU.gif

I do not agree. I think we need to acquire a better defense man than him so Edler can play a reduced roll more effectively.

2 minutes ago, Jeaves said:

XntJFrU.gif

I do not agree. I think we need to acquire a better defense man than him so Edler can play a reduced roll more effectively.

Is that Doogie Howser?  Ha!  He still acts.  If one can call what he did acting. 

Edler is big.  We keep him.

we don't have guys who can log the minutes that edler and hamhuis do...edler has already claimed that he won't waive...they would have to force him out...i don't see that happening...hammer would probably agree to move if the team felt he is not in their plans going forward.....i see hammer as the better mentor to young players...i don't believe that hammer and vrbata will fetch 1st round picks, unless it's conditional on them signing with their new teams....the cap and the future of your team will keep this kind of deal, less likely to happen...jim will get the best deal he can, if he choices to trade them...no matter what he gets for them, cdc will complain he didn't get what they would have got if they were the gm..

Archived