The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation] Hawks interested in Hamhuis and Vrbata

Nail

4 minutes ago, Nicklas Bo Hunter said:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/video/insider-trading-blackhawks-interested-in-hamhuis-vrbata~816527

So basically Bobby Mack thinks the deal will be Pokka+ 1st for both. He says all that is holding it up is Dan NTC and Hawks cap. 

He's just making a balanced guess. 

To fall somewhere in between the high and low. Smart if you have to make a prediction. 

4 minutes ago, MoneypuckOverlord said:

wow.... if they are after Kris Russel then we might as well (Benning and Bowman) need to stop wasting each others time.  Hamhius is at a different level then Russel, not to mention Russel is not good enough of a dman to make a powerhouse team like chicago any better.  if they really want to "cheap" out (washingston style) we might as well talk to someone that seriously wants Hamhius.

Chicago doesn't need a top 2 guy. A second pairing defenseman who can set up plays and block shots sounds like the better option to me

1 minute ago, Mustapha said:

Chicago doesn't need a top 2 guy. A second pairing defenseman who can set up plays and block shots sounds like the better option to me

hamhuis is better and I wouldn't risk Dallas or another WC team picking up the better defenseman.

6 minutes ago, Nicklas Bo Hunter said:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/video/insider-trading-blackhawks-interested-in-hamhuis-vrbata~816527

So basically Bobby Mack thinks the deal will be Pokka+ 1st for both. He says all that is holding it up is Dan NTC and Hawks cap. 

I don't think that's what he said.  He said that was possibly what a deal could look like but he obviously has no idea which players actually might be involved.  He also said Chicago has interest in a lot of players right now.

The statement on Hammer's NTC situation was broader and was pointing out that any deal anywhere was contingent on Hammer's decision and no one knows what this would be, if asked. 

"Should come clear within 24 to 48 hours" was his strongest prediction.

Just now, DIBdaQUIB said:

I don't think that's what he said.  He said that was possibly what a deal could look like but he obviously has no idea which players actually might be involved.  He also said Chicago has interest in a lot of players right now.

The statement on Hammer's NTC situation was broader and was pointing out that any deal anywhere was contingent on Hammer's decision and no one knows what this would be, if asked. 

"Should come clear within 24 to 48 hours" was his strongest prediction.

Yeah, I just listened to it and you've got what he said right.  People need to quit posting these kind of speculations as if there done deals.

10 minutes ago, Nicklas Bo Hunter said:

That would be a steal by JB if he managed that.  I couldn't see Bowman agreeing to that.  Unless perhaps we did take Bickell back - which might be required based on their cap situation. 

I think I'd still do that.

3 minutes ago, Filthy McNasty said:

Question is why has/will pokka been traded so much 

I'm not sure, but I think that's Benning's favourite part! He loves searching for treasures in other people's trash.

I kid though, don't know much about Pokka other than his age and position, which fits our needs like a glove.

Archived