The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 2, Jets 5 - March 14th.

Toni Zamboni

Well Deb, I guess we know the answer about turning the corner and showing some toughness and push back. It was the Big bad yet speedy Jests versus the little soft but slow yoyo Nucks

and what a pathetic team response to a dangerous run at Bear and a very late hit/interference on Sbisa. Wait, didn't Sbisa lay a clean but big hit on one of the jets? Could he have been a target, yet again? 

It's not the loss that hurts, it's how they lost at home in humiliating fashion.  Good news is no more Play-Offs dreams and hopefully more youth experimentation and a higher selection.   

2 minutes ago, riffraff said:

"We were good for five minutes early on, then we didn't have a shot for a while. They came hard, we didn't respond" - Daniel

As I understand it, the Jets came hard AFTER the Canucks had a good first 5 minutes. These things happen. 

4 minutes ago, gizmo2337 said:

Just when i thought Sbisa Hut might be back...lines shuffled...and BOoM...its over. Bring on the Iron Curtain.

Part of that is being aware of your surroundings. Certain guys avoid injury because they know how to protect themselves 

Archived