The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

RGMG: The Pool (Season 1)

Baer.

51 minutes ago, AriGold said:

Because the bicycle takes a 1 min shortcut and the car has to drive the whole way around to get to it's destination.

Wrong. The car IS the shortcut as well in this scenario.

Highly disappointed in your attitude. Good riddance. And to think you were going to be the commissioner.

50 minutes ago, AriGold said:

Actually, screw it.

I'm out, none of this was described before the pool was made. 

Can't lie, I like the googledocs, posting on CDC type pools.

PK, thanks for the hard work buddy, I'm just an old school old fart who doesn't like new tricks.

This is disappointing to hear... I was looking forward to our division rivalry.

9 hours ago, Patrick Kane said:

RGMG - The Pool: Dashboard

Please watch this video! (Excuse my horrible commentary.)

medium.png @Blue Jay 22 + @Stamkos

medium.png - @Gstank29 + @Baer.

medium.png - @inane

medium.png - @Dion Phaneuf

medium.png - @Gally

medium.png - @HawksFan94

medium.png - @Patrick Kane

medium.png - @Go Faulk Yourself

medium.png - @DoughtysCheck

medium.png - @Tigs

medium.png - @TheRussianRocket.

medium.png - @MikeyBoy44 + @Vrienzy

fla_med_zpsc0huxi2n.png - @BM24

483288048.png - @Drouin

medium.png - @Baer.

medium.png - @Mr. Miyagi

medium.png - @Jaku

medium.png - @Mike Vanderhoek

medium.png - @Kazmanian Devil + @Spoderman

medium.png - @Alain Vigneault

medium.png - @Ilya Kovalchuk.

medium.png @Tyl3z

medium.png - @Herberts Vasiljevs

medium.png - @Master Mind

medium.png - @Mimerez

medium.png - @kj29

efef10.jpg - @Caboose

medium.png - @AriGold

medium.png - @OurTimeToShine + @Intoewsables

medium.png - @JE14 + @Nail

lol

@Captain Azzy

This is pretty cool and very well done. Excellent job!

Thanks to you guys for putting the time in, looks to be a really cool way to enjoy GM'ing this upcoming season and beyond.

So So Salty...

It's like nobody has ever quit a league before ?

1. I didn't sign up for a VHL type of league, If I wanted to then I would have joined one. 

2. The website, the scoring, the links are amazing PK, but I just wanted a basic boring simple league, not an advanced one. I could have stayed on, not said anything and let the team fall apart but that's not good for the league.

3. Caboose... My team is farrrrr from garbage, Holtby, Kucherov, Johnson, Muzzin, Niskanen, Animisov, etc etc etc.. I expected somebody to put that comment down but not you. 

Like I said, it's a wicked movement and fantasy but it's not one I care to be apart of as it's not what I joined.

Best of luck guys,

5 minutes ago, AriGold said:

So So Salty...

1. I didn't sign up for a VHL type of league, If I wanted to then I would have joined one. 

2. The website, the scoring, the links are amazing PK, but I just wanted a basic boring simple league, not an advanced one. I could have stayed on, not said anything and let the team fall apart but that's not good for the league.

3. Caboose... My team is farrrrr from garbage, Holtby, Kucherov, Johnson, Muzzin, Niskanen, Animisov, etc etc etc.. I expected somebody to put that comment down but not you. 

Like I said, it's a wicked movement and fantasy but it's not one I care to be apart of as it's not what I joined.

Best of luck guys,

This is not advanced unless you have the IQ of a 7 year old ... And absolutely nothing like VHL.

3 minutes ago, AriGold said:

So So Salty...

Best of luck guys,

I'm not trying to add fuel to the fire, but I'm pretty sure what PK is saying is that things are quite a bit more simple with the website. Everything is all on one site and doesn't have to be tracked manually. If you prefer writing everything down on your own sheet that's fine. However, the pure functionality of the website simplifies it for all involved. Posts don't get buried - there is a recorded history of ALL transactions, you don't have to tag anyone, there is a log for all trades that doesn't have to be manually updated, and we don't have to rely on people being on time for waivers and stuff like that.

I'm pretty sure re-signings will be going through the website as well, which also means you don't have to wade through old PM's/bump old threads.

In the end of course it's your decision to leave which of course is fine, however the fact that you're saying the website is hard to use is simply not true. The entire process is easier for everyone involved from start to finish - Commissioner, Agents, Trade Trackers, and individual GMs. This not only makes it a more up to date league, but also guarantees a certain amount of longevity due to the fact that there is a lot less work and people in charge don't get burned out as easy. 

Thanks for your time here and the effort you put into drafting your team. A shame you weren't willing to at least try it.

Archived