The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Goodbye to Jannick Hansen

The Guru

There will never ever be another time in his carrer, where the Great Dane has more trade value. The time is now to trade Jannick Hansen folks. at a great cap hit for 2 more years, and at age 30, the time is now for him to be dealt.

Regards,

The Guru

10 minutes ago, The Guru said:

There will never ever be another time in his carrer, where the Great Dane has more trade value. The time is now to trade Jannick Hansen folks. at a great cap hit for 2 more years, and at age 30, the time is now for him to be dealt.

Regards,

The Guru

Get lost with the troll threads or your arse is getting reported

Jannik Hansen is the player every team wants. Tough, gritty, fast, low cap hit two way player with a hard shot and good hockey IQ. The fact that every team wants him doesn't mean we should trade him because all we'd be doing is hoping the draft pick we get for him turns into another Hansen down the road.

17 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Regards,

The Guru

No

23 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Regards,

The Guru

Hi Guru,

welcome me to Canuck's fan board.  

I don't know if JB has any plans for trading Hansen, but he does have good value for sure.  Do we have a young player, who can fill his role?  If we did, then I see letting Hansen go.  But I don't see that player in our prospects, fo you?  

Archived