The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ben Hutton | #27 | D

Samk

Wut?  Hutton's a rookie?  I must have overlooked that.

Kid is gonna be a very good one.  He's going to make Hamhoose expendable.

Hamhuis' poor play has made himself expendable.  Hutton is great though, and we are lucky to have him.  Maybe he can become that elusive elite D we've never had?

• Upvote 1

Man hutton is amazing. Deffiently an intriguing prospect. I love how many great prospects we have now. Best thing is only 2 were drafted top 10. Prospects im referring to would be 22 or younger. My top 10 personally would be:

1. Horvat

2. Demko

3. Hutton

4. McCann

5. Virtanen

6. Boeser

7. Shinkaruk

8. Gaunce

9. Cassels

10. Subban

Man i am exited for our future. I love the sedins but i cant wait to see this team after they reitire!

Edited by McHortanen

If Hutton continues to improve at this rate he will be a regular top 4. If he rushed the puck as often as Bartkowski where would he be. It appears that WD is bringing him along carefully which is great.

Against the Sens he had a shift on the Sens blue line which was stunning. IMHO NHL experience for a d-man is more critical than for a forward. As well as the Canuck rookie forwards are playing Hutton is hands down the standout find of the year.  

Man hutton is amazing. Deffiently an intriguing prospect. I love how many great prospects we have now. Best thing is only 2 were drafted top 10. Prospects im referring to would be 22 or younger. My top 10 personally would be:

1. Horvat

2. Demko

3. Hutton

4. McCann

5. Virtanen

6. Boeser

7. Shinkaruk

8. Gaunce

9. Cassels

10. Subban

Man i am exited for our future. I love the sedins but i cant wait to see this team after they reitire!

Boeser will skyrocket to the top of that list, Mark my words. 

if we have internal compete between players for who is the best, that even makes us better.  ::D  I really don't care who we as fans think is the best, but if the players have a fighting desire to lead and show they are the best, that is AWESOME!

i wouldnt doubt it. All the way down to shinkaruk will have a chance to become the best pick of the last few years. Also subban may too lol. Im willing to enjoy the non contender ride and watch the future brighten. Its not like we have no hope at a cup. We do have the team to do it but it would have to be a magical run. The only team i think we would have no shot against in a 7 game series is dallas. That teams a canuck killer lately. What is it, 8 straight?