The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kessel places full-page ad in Toronto Star

Honestly happy for the guy. He took a lot of abuse, which ALL should have been hurled at Burke.

One of the stupidest trades(given the context) in league history.

Then the arrogance of the Boston fans, when he returned.

Ovechkin mocking him. Price, last year(albeit, seemed in good jest).

Good for Phil Kessel. Seems a "throwback" in body-type & training(?), lol, if he's ever even tried that. It's fun to see the odd talent that can break all training principles, which makes most of these guys appear robots anyways...

7 hours ago, Raymond Luxury Yacht said:

He's an easy target to pick on, but I genuinely like his game.  I've heard from pundits that he keeps the weight on to be more durable..whatever that's worth.

I can kinda see how that is true. When i was 195 i wasn't fat fat and I used to pull on the chain no problems with muscle soreness or anything. Then I dropped 20lbs and all of a sudden my body was ripping up and getting sore and I kinda miss the gut

1 hour ago, Hutton Wink said:

But wait -- I keep hearing that Toronto is doing a "proper rebuild"...

Well they have 14,000 draft picks this year so by my calculation they should hit on at least 7. That's almost half a team full of 3rd and 4th liners and 3rd pairing D.  Oh and they'll have Matthews too.  And that midget Marner. They should be competitive by the turn of the century...

Archived