The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Olli Juolevi | #48 | D

b3.

2 hours ago, AK_19 said:

....meanwhile Sergachev has what would be a team leading 4 points this season and having a major impact on the TB's PP.

Sergachev was my first choice for defenseman that year. I'm glad to see that he's doing well and learning from the perfect mentor for his style of play in Hedman. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Warhippy said:

OMG i cannot believe we passed on Jagr and and and...wait.

Am I whinging correctly or do I need to be more current and preparing myself for our obviously blown draft pick this upcoming draft instead?

I was at that draft, and still can’t believe we passed on Jagr.  I thought for sure, when Quinn marched to the stage, he was going to take Jagr.

9 hours ago, Horvat is a Boss said:

Sergachev was my first choice for defenseman that year. I'm glad to see that he's doing well and learning from the perfect mentor for his style of play in Hedman. 

Two goals for him today he's gonna be real good on that top pairing with Hedman  

12 hours ago, AK_19 said:

....meanwhile Sergachev has what would be a team leading 4 points this season and having a major impact on the TB's PP.

Sergachev is the reason why TB PP tick on a unit with players like Kucherov, Stamkos, Tyler Johnson? Ok.

21 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

Sergachev is the reason why TB PP tick on a unit with players like Kucherov, Stamkos, Tyler Johnson? Ok.

If you actually watched them you'd know he's on the 2nd PP which doesn't have Kuch, Stamkos, Namestnikov, Hedman, and Killorn. He's still putting up points even there.

Sergachev is now at 6 points :huh:

Edited by AK_19