The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] F Taylor Hall to Devils for D Adam Larsson

I wonder if this means Lucic is signing with Edmonton (although Lucic denied that it was guaranteed). Would be a mistake to replace Hall with Lucic, but the deal could be good depending on the return.

1 minute ago, c00kies said:

I wonder if this means Lucic is signing with Edmonton (although Lucic denied that it was guaranteed). Would be a mistake to replace Hall with Lucic, but the deal could be good depending on the return.

I agree.  Pierre Macguie is talking about this trade right now on 1040.  If Lucic does sign with the Oilers, there should be an NHL investigation, and take their next first round pick as punishment.  They are not allowed to talk numbers.  

Ha that's hilarious.

Just think of it from an oiler fan. 

You go through 3 years of finishing dead last and being a joke of a team.  But you end up with the first overall, 3 years in a row so you keep telling yourself there’s light at the end of the tunnel.  Each year you keep getting spoon feed the coolaid that soon these players are going to break out and the oilers will be a cup contending team. 

Now at the end of it, the 3 straight 1st overall picks have turned into Larsson, a 3rd line center, and a player whose value is reportedly worth a 3rd round pick.  This is what’s known as a perfect rebuild. 

Archived